Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Re: Would You Speak to Your Friends the Way You Speak to Yourself?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
What about the smut ?
I don't know what you mean, Nom.
I'm a changed character.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I don't know what you mean, Nom.
I'm a changed character.
Ahhh no, another bites the dust.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well? Would you?
I hope l don't, as sometimes l give myself a right telling off!! Sometimes, l even swear at myself!!
What sort of stuff do you say to yourself.....ls it nice, maybe you're complimentary?!!
Feel free to confide..
I do that too ,but I wouldn't talk to a friend the same way .
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:00 PM

Oh no! I could not say things like "Hawkeye yes yes yes, more higher higher, lower there yes yes ahhhhhhh! " As I do the vacuuming.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:54 PM

Friends? have a huge family all living locally but the only friend I have at this time of my life is my best friend - my husband.
Unfortunately I can never throw caution to the wind and have a good swear in front of the male species in this family, I have always had to be on my best behaviour in front of him and the gorilla's when it comes to what I say because although sometimes I want to give as good as I get by adding a few choice swearwords when topics get heated, (brought up with 6 brothers) I just dare not because it would make me look a right hypocrite when I hear any of them swearing and I take them to task over it (which is what they expect from mum) Little do they know though and thank god one cannot read others minds...... that when I am on my own, I can and do swear like a trooper, even reading something in the paper that I disagree with. I have been known (by only me of course) to come out with the odd really naughty swearword. Boy, does it feel good !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:57 PM

I quite often sing ridiculous made up songs in my head so no, I wouldn't sing them out loud. I might get sectioned.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 12:01 AM

No ... I am a right pig and I shout a lot too apparently.

Hang on I have it the wrong way around. I thought it was: 'Would you speak to yourself the way you speak to your friends?'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Yes when necessary, would not be real friends otherwise. Also expect them to just as honest.

Hmmm, yet I've seen you have a flounce when I've been honest.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 08:21 AM

No ill often call myself an idiot or stupid woman wouldn't dream of doing that to anyone else.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 08:39 AM

I have never, ever sworn at a friend but often swear at myself.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top