Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: Strange neighbours

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Very similar to to the 'Scammell' three wheelers, extensively used in British Rail freight depots.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/668567...l-1734047@N24/
Love seeing those old vehicles, Joe. There's a big park near me who are always putting on some kind of motor show or another - vintage cars, supercars etc.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I remember that one, LD. Not sure if it was the same episode but Jeremy Clarkson also smashed one up and there was absolutely nothing left of it except it's chassis, the fibreglass shattering all around him!
That was my all time favourite on Top Gear. Just loved the way the Robin refused to lie down and die .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:40 AM

I remember that one, LD. Not sure if it was the same episode but Jeremy Clarkson also smashed one up and there was absolutely nothing left of it except it's chassis, the fibreglass shattering all around him!
Wouldn't you just love to have a go at that.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:41 AM

There's one thing Floydy - your neighbour isn't boring.

I like what he does to his reliant!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
There's one thing Floydy - your neighbour isn't boring.

I like what he does to his reliant!
Well I got up this morning and it's back on his drive with something new under a tarpaulin next to it. Can't wait to see what he's got under that lol!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:48 AM

Love seeing those old vehicles, Joe. There's a big park near me who are always putting on some kind of motor show or another - vintage cars, supercars etc.

We have something similar in this neck of the woods too - here:

http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk/
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:48 AM

Well I got up this morning and it's back on his drive with something new under a tarpaulin next to it. Can't wait to see what he's got under that lol!
Maybe its Boozercruiser hiding....or looking for a loo .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
We have something similar in this neck of the woods too - here:

http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk/
I like the look of that Amberley ale evening, Joe
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-08-2018, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Maybe its Boozercruiser hiding....or looking for a loo .
Jesus Christ Almighty!! Imagine him jumping out of it when I least expect it He'd be knocking on everyone's door in the street telling them to park their cars the right way round and trim their privet hedges correctly
solo
UK

18-08-2018, 11:57 AM

Jesus Christ Almighty!! Imagine him jumping out of it when I least expect it He'd be knocking on everyone's door in the street telling them to park their cars the right way round and trim their privet hedges correctly

He makes your neighbour seem almost normal doesn't he .

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top