Join for free
Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:49 PM

Re: Betrayal By Our Own MP's!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
yes, have to agree swimmy, theresa may is the sole reason we are where we are today. She started by ridding her cabinet of brexiteers, then liaised only with remain civil servants over negotiations. Her plan was to destroy the meaning of brexit and was already in motion by the time of chequers.
She is just as traitorous as the likes of tony blair, who only last week was over in brussels telling them to stand firm against the uk.
Personally, i would like to see both of them along with dominic greaves, put up against a wall with blindfolds. They are the epitome of the meaning of treason.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:16 PM

Don't waste your breath on Annie's posts SG she is one of those who have been preaching room and gloom for so long that they actually believe what they have been preaching and have driven themselves into hysterics,there is no reasoning with them.They don't really know what they are doing anymore,unfortunately we are now in their hands. Yours in despair .Donkeyman.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:36 PM

Yes, have to agree Swimmy, Theresa May is the sole reason we are where we are today. She started by ridding her cabinet of Brexiteers, then liaised only with Remain Civil Servants over negotiations. Her plan was to destroy the meaning of Brexit and was already in motion by the time of Chequers.
She is just as traitorous as the likes of Tony Blair, who only last week was over in Brussels telling them to stand firm against the UK.
Personally, I would like to see both of them along with Dominic Greaves, put up against a wall with blindfolds. They are the epitome of the meaning of Treason.
Hi

Thank you for that SG.

Not all Civil Servants are remainers, far from it.

Those who disagreed with her were sacked, straight away.

She is a control freak.

There is now no balance in the Civil Service.

She keeps her MPs, but not the Civil Servants.

I am not an idiot, Brexit could have been good for us.

She has destroyed that.

We are now set up to fail and it annoys me intensely.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thank you for that SG.

Not all Civil Servants are remainers, far from it.

Those who disagreed with her were sacked, straight away.

She is a control freak.

There is now no balance in the Civil Service.

She keeps her MPs, but not the Civil Servants.

I am not an idiot, Brexit could have been good for us.

She has destroyed that.

We are now set up to fail and it annoys me intensely.
May may still save brexit. If her deal is passed in the house next week, the UK still will be leaving in an orderly fashion. Use the transition well and close a trade deal within two years and the backstop need not kick in. All may end well, even May will end well.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
May may still save brexit. If her deal is passed in the house next week, the UK still will be leaving in an orderly fashion. Use the transition well and close a trade deal within two years and the backstop need not kick in. All may end well, even May will end well.
Hi

I have to disagree Solash, the EU is simply not for me.

A huge Free Trade Area, yes, it makes sense, it is stupid to leave, it will hurt big time

I am a huge supporter of the EU in it's original form, great for everyone.

Things changed when Merkel opened up the Borders unilaterally.

I want no part of that at all out we go.l
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have to disagree Solash, the EU is simply not for me.

A huge Free Trade Area, yes, it makes sense, it is stupid to leave, it will hurt big time

I am a huge supporter of the EU in it's original form, great for everyone.

Things changed when Merkel opened up the Borders unilaterally.

I want no part of that at all out we go.l
Apperently you have little faith in the negotiation skills of the UK. The shambles around the withdrawal deal however, are caused by the mp's in het house. The negotiated deal was within the red lines the UK stipulated. In negotiation terms it was a succes.
If the deal is passed after all, next week, and the UK leaves the EU, why wouldn't a trade deal be possible within 2 years? Just keep your mp's on a distance.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 05:28 PM

Parliament is the one hope the UK has of not collapsing into Brexit rat-shit.

Thank God for representative democracy, as opposed to government by opinion poll / plebiscite / referendum.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Parliament is the one hope the UK has of not collapsing into Brexit rat-shit.

Thank God for representative democracy, as opposed to government by opinion poll / plebiscite / referendum.
Parliament is the reason we are in Brexit rat-shit
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

15-03-2019, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Parliament is the reason we are in Brexit rat-shit
If ever you spoke a word of truth, this is it.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 06:46 PM

Yes, have to agree Swimmy, Theresa May is the sole reason we are where we are today. She started by ridding her cabinet of Brexiteers, then liaised only with Remain Civil Servants over negotiations. Her plan was to destroy the meaning of Brexit and was already in motion by the time of Chequers.
She is just as traitorous as the likes of Tony Blair, who only last week was over in Brussels telling them to stand firm against the UK.
Personally, I would like to see both of them along with Dominic Greaves, put up against a wall with blindfolds. They are the epitome of the meaning of Treason.
She started by putting her own red lines in place without any discussion over the rational.

The EU have worked their butts off to come to a agreement that would encapsulate them and then what happened, THE UK parliament knocked it back.

The problem was is that Britain believed its own rhetoric and sound bites about being great.

We thought our great negotiators would go over there and wipe the floor with the EU.

We thought our great brexit Secretary would make sure we got every thing we wanted and it would come our way at the drop of a hat.

We thought our great pm would overcome the impossible and get what we wanted.

We thought our great trade minister would complete negotiating on up to 40 trade agreements.

We thought that the EU needed great Britain more than we needed them.

And on and on

Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top