Join for free
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:13 PM

Re: Rugby World Cup...

Very true Pathfinder
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
As usual a bitter and twisted post by pathfinder, the scots never change.
you may find what Pathfinder said to be bitter and twisted but what he said was true.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's the sort of comment that causes trouble between our countries. That's why it took Andy Murray so long to gain English support because of similar childish comments he made.

There's banter, then there's rudeness.
And there's the usual sour grapes from the scots and the welsh nothing changes.

BTW well said LD..
wishbone
south wales

03-11-2019, 12:50 PM

What England did yesterday with their medals was sour grapes

Anybody can show pride in winning, but being gracious in defeat is a skill they need to learn
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Well put Wishy; If England had won it would have been shoved
down everybody's throat for months but they didn't. Its always the same wither its football, or ruby or whatever game England is involved
The media is full of all the hype how England will fare never a mention how Ireland, Scotland or Wales might preform oh no let's get the psychic pig or banana like they did on this morning program to try and help England win in their last international (football) game.
So now the petted lip was out the English team throwing their rattle out the pram in their defeat at rugby boohoo
Like I said, I will support any of our Nations, whether it's Scotland, Wales or Ireland, I have no control over the media but my guess is that Scottish TV goes on about Scotland more than English TV does. Having been to Scotland many times, I know that is true.

I totally agree that the England rugby team behaved stupidly yesterday, their behaviour was nothing to be proud of (just like the ball tampering fiasco in Aus- bad sportsmanship) but they did make it to the final. The next time Scotland make it that far, I'm sure they will receive all the support they deserve.

Same with football.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Isa49 ->
The Welsh coach , Warren Gatland (N.Z.) hit the nail on the head when he said he believed England could had peaked 1 game to soon.
The Boks were under estimated, well done guys, the WRC remains in the Southern Hemisphere.
Ditto!
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
Judging by their performance today that result against the All Blacks must have been a fluke or the A/Bs had an off day
Always a qualification from you WB eh??

Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Great stuff can we borrow the psychic pig
Who? Marcus?
wishbone
south wales

03-11-2019, 03:07 PM

Perhaps this article will explain a lot to you

https://nation.cymru/opinion/clive-w...LwwN3EEZrthk-s
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-11-2019, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
Perhaps this article will explain a lot to you

https://nation.cymru/opinion/clive-w...LwwN3EEZrthk-s
I think that's pretty lame, just one man's opinion.

Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top