Join for free
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:43 PM

Re: Boris Johnson tested positive

I said to my husband last night I hope Boris doesn't get it, of course I don't want anyone to get it though.

I so sorry to hear this awful news, I've never been a conservative voter but I have to say I think he's doing a marvellous job for the country in the short time he's been in power.

To wish that someone dies from it and those saying they hope he dies is just evil and vile.

What kind or people would think such a thing. To the ones publicly spouting this stuff they should be arrested because that truly is hate speech.

Get Well Soon Boris.....I think we should clap for him!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:45 PM

I wish him well, and a speedy recovery.
I wonder who he caught it off, and are they still walking around parliament....

Boris should have moved to Yorkshire to avoid all this.....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:51 PM

Does Boris have food tasters on his staff?
Maybe he is safe for a while as not many rivals will be willing to
face the challenges ahead??

Donkeyman! 😜😜😜
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:56 PM

Not great news for anyone, chances are he'll only have mild symptoms, fingers crossed.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 02:20 PM

Hope he is ok.... my first thought was for his girlfriend and their unborn child... I hope they are all ok.... Get well soon Boris
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 02:28 PM

Health Secretary also tests positive

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52058788

Matt Hancock has tested positive for the coronavirus. He is self-isolating at home and his symptoms are said to be mild.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hope he is ok.... my first thought was for his girlfriend and their unborn child... I hope they are all ok.... Get well soon Boris
I’m assuming his girl friend has also been tested.

I hope both Boris and the Health Secretary get through this.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 03:19 PM

I can't understand how royalty & politicians who test positive only have mild symptoms where as ordinary people die from it!!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I said to my husband last night I hope Boris doesn't get it, of course I don't want anyone to get it though.

I so sorry to hear this awful news, I've never been a conservative voter but I have to say I think he's doing a marvellous job for the country in the short time he's been in power.

To wish that someone dies from it and those saying they hope he dies is just evil and vile.

What kind or people would think such a thing. To the ones publicly spouting this stuff they should be arrested because that truly is hate speech.

Get Well Soon Boris.....I think we should clap for him!
I feel exactly the same way, LQ.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When BJ was giving his daily briefing on Wednesday afternoon I thought he looked flushed and unwell so I am not surprised by this news.

Poor chap, as if he hasn't got enough on his plate.....
I thought that too.

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top