Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 03:12 PM

Well Done Apple !

And so it continues, now with Apple moving production of iPhones from China to India.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ap...ly-chain-shift
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 03:20 PM

Re: Well Done Apple !

Originally Posted by Bread ->
And so it continues, now with Apple moving production of iPhones from China to India.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ap...ly-chain-shift
And down the pan goes the quality.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 03:23 PM

It's only a fifth of the production but still a significant number of units I suppose.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
It's only a fifth of the production but still a significant number of units I suppose.
And its a planned move, probably used to put pressure on the chinese to lower the price of rare metals (most those are mined in china) used in phones.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
And its a planned move, probably used to put pressure on the chinese to lower the price of rare metals (most those are mined in china) used in phones.
No matter. Apple is taking advantage of local tax conditions as you would expect a money-making machine to do if you are a shareholder.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
It'll be a trial run. IF - and that'll be a big if - the quality can be achieved it MIGHT result in something. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 04:17 PM

Its only the start.

I told you this would happen.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top