Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 10:39 PM

Re: Are you getting enough?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You're right Mart, I got burnt to a crisp once when I fell asleep in the sun at Newquay, I was about 13 at the time on holiday with Mum and Dad. I never forgot the pain I went through for the next few days. I've sat in the sun since and been sunburnt but never as bad as that.

These days I just allow my legs and arms to get sunburnt, and very gradual.
I always keep the rest well covered, especially the sensitive () bits....
The worst sunburn I ever got was after spending a day on Holmpton beach (near Withernsea). My older brother was stationed near there and I went to holiday with him.

I could hardly move with sunburn come the evening. It ruined the rest of the stay. I was age around 19 and have never been that sunburned since.
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
How odd.....Are you a Vampire Marcs?

I think I might have been in another life. LOL
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by MarciKS ->
I think I might have been in another life. LOL
I couldn't imagine not going out into the sunshine Marci, I've spent the best part of my life out in the country either running or walking. I need an escape from the hum drum of life every so often, and the wild moors and fells, or the sound of the ocean disturbing rocks and pebbles on an empty beach to restore my sanity and make me realise what a materialistic and money orientated world we have created for ourselves.....

You don't have to put on any airs or graces out there Marci, you can just be yourself......

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top