Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 07:27 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A blue, cloudless sky here but windy. The forecast is for a cooler day with blustery showers
but with bright, sunny spells. Maximum temperature 19°C. Strange weather I reckon.

Nothing planned, so another ‘me day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 08:13 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Blimey it was windy yesterday...I was sure a tree would fall it was leaning so badly but it survived....still a bit breezy here but calmer.

Another day isolating...not sure what to do I might continue decorating the bedroom if I can muster the enthusiasm

Have a good day all whatever's planned

Oops edited to say I.just noticed Baz opened the thread not Barry.....sorry Baz
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning all, glad to hear there are still some people isolating. I haven't been outside my flat in three months now and am getting weary of it all but then I guess so must a lot of people too.

Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 08:40 AM

Good morning all, bright and very breezy here again and not forecast to abate until tomorrow. I need to water the garden again but it seems hopeless in this gale...

Back from our walk now, but the forest was closed because of the danger of falling branches so just had a walk over the pit tip and around the pond. No plans for the day other than making burgers for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone day two of high winds which have created havoc in my garden breaking off plants covering the ground in leaves

My bedding plants arrived yesterday via an order from the mikman and they are very poor quality but all I can get now for this year so they will just have to do.

We missed the showers here and everywhere is very dry not helped by the wind. I am going to do some cleaning today and wait for the wind to drop before I try to do any more in the garden

Stay safe .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone, sunshine but a bit windy here in Anglia.
We are venturing out for little car rides now ,just making the best of things and trying to treat it lightly .
enjoy your Bank holiday weekend !
x
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Barry and all who follow

Blimey it was windy yesterday...I was sure a tree would fall it was leaning so badly but it survived....still a bit breezy here but calmer.

Another day isolating...not sure what to do I might continue decorating the bedroom if I can muster the enthusiasm

Have a good day all whatever's planned

Oops edited to say I just noticed Baz opened the thread not Barry.....sorry Baz
That's OK, no problem. You got the name right anyway, I just couldn't use that as it was already taken when I joined. Instead I used my old screen name from two previous forums.

Enthusiasm, is that the same as 'get up and go'? Mine's 'got up and gone'!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 09:57 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny but strong 47mph wind still with us here so I won’t risk putting any washing out on the line just yet.

No plans for the day, it’s 10 weeks now since I’ve been out of the house, I’m beginning to feel it’s getting a bit of a strain now. Still, I’m pleased we have done our bit by staying in all these initial weeks and not picked up and aided to the spread the virus.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 12:58 PM

Good Morning from Foxy's wild world.......

Spent the day in Hornsea yesterday, a bit breezy but hardly anyone there. It must be one of the best beaches in the UK and perfect for a bit of skinny dipping......

Where do I leave my clothes...?

Nobody on the beach lets get started.....

Just a run down to the sea......

There is quite a bit of coastal erosion going on here with bits of Yorkshire disappearing by the year.....

A problem for these mobile home residents......

The wind was whipping up the sea, no good for fishing today Bread....
That's Filey Brigg in the distance....

A lonely Mrs Fox looking for fish and chips.............Unfortunately there was only a Cooplands bakers open....Very nice corned beef sandwich though..

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2020, 01:00 PM

Good day, just about to make my second trip of the day to Screwfix, click and collected from the wrong store so got an extra 3 miles each way to go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top