Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 06:40 PM

Re: Beauty Spots

No I'd not travel to a Beauty Spot if Lockdown said No. I already want to go to some of the places I used to walk with the dog but they are over the distance I'm allowed to travel. Hoping I'll get to go soon.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 07:02 PM

OMG I must be more american than I even thought.

I've just done a google image search for beauty spot ... and I see pics of beautiful women with a little spot.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No I'd not travel to a Beauty Spot if Lockdown said No. I already want to go to some of the places I used to walk with the dog but they are over the distance I'm allowed to travel. Hoping I'll get to go soon.
Apparently in England Roxy, we can drive unlimited distances now to find spaces to sunbathe, have a picnic or exercise....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Westender ->
Nitrous oxide canisters.... the beach in Brighton is littered with them.
I was naive enough to think that they were C02 bulbs until I realised that Soda Streams are very much out of fashion.
They play havoc during my occasional metal detecting jaunts!
I'd love to go metal detecting Westender, I'm just in the process of building one in the workshop. I doubt it will be good enough for a proper search though.....Perhaps when this is all over I might shell out on a proper one.....Be prepared to advise....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-05-2020, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

I've just done a google image search for beauty spot ... and I see pics of beautiful women with a little spot.
Of course you did d00d........
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Of course you did d00d........
Perhaps you get different google search results in S. Yorks.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

d00d, Well l must be thick as l thought the thread was about beauty spots, as in moles!

I was going to post about the one l have in the middle of my neck that someone once pressed and said, ‘First floor Please’!
Or some say, ‘That’s a funny place to sew a button’!

Talking about beauty spots, my daughter who lives in Brighton has been discovering some lovely beauty spots on her daily run.

One was overlooking a beach at Shoreham-By-Sea. She sent me a pic and it looked beautiful.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2020, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Apparently in England Roxy, we can drive unlimited distances now to find spaces to sunbathe, have a picnic or exercise....
I know.... Sulk. Will be glad when we can too. Hopefully won't be much longer.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-05-2020, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I know.... Sulk. Will be glad when we can too. Hopefully won't be much longer.
I hope so too Roxy. Personally I can't see how driving to a lonely place for a walk or run can possibly assist the spread of the virus.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-05-2020, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
d00d, Well l must be thick as l thought the thread was about beauty spots, as in moles!

Talking about beauty spots, my daughter who lives in Brighton has been discovering some lovely beauty spots on her daily run.

One was overlooking a beach at Shoreham-By-Sea. She sent me a pic and it looked beautiful.
In the past I've found some great places while out on my morning runs Arty, especially while on holiday. I always run in the early morning so it doesn't impact on the holiday, so Mrs Fox and me can walk to them later.

Third floor by the way.....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top