Join for free
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:26 PM

The BBC is back on form.

After three months off, they are back in the thick of it .... sleaze, witch hunts, bitching, Lara Kronenbourg is back.

Is the virus still alive & kicking? I'm missing it already.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:38 PM

Re: The BBC is back on form.

Originally Posted by d00d ->
After three months off, they are back in the thick of it .... sleaze, witch hunts, bitching, Lara Kronenbourg is back.

Is the virus still alive & kicking? I'm missing it already.
There ought to be a law against the BBC...
This country will never get out of the doldrums while ever the BBC news is spewing out garbage and winding up the people...Lord Haw Haw couldn't have done a better job.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
There ought to be a law against the BBC...
This country will never get out of the doldrums while ever the BBC news is spewing out garbage and winding up the people...Lord Haw Haw couldn't have done a better job.
And the big l am of the bbc was on the box this weekend saying
that people are returning in their droves to BBC???
He must have his head up his own arse, imo??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 08:25 PM

BBC - the TV version of the Grauniad
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
And the big l am of the bbc was on the box this weekend saying
that people are returning in their droves to BBC???
He must have his head up his own arse, imo??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Captive audience at the moment Donkeyman....
David P
South Oxfordshire
David P is male  David P has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 09:51 PM

The press reporters are no better.
Asked Dominic loads of questions at his interview.
Then they asked Boris the same.
They can ask me my reasons for visiting my daughter in the midlands on a weekly basis. Cos she needs my help with bulk shopping. She>no car.
She>no delivery slots. Me>helping someone in need.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 09:01 AM

A friend just posted this to me this morning thought it fitted into this thread perfectly.

BBC ALWAYS A GOOD TIME FOR A LAUGH

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents. A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A BBC reporter, Laura Kuenssberg, has watched the whole event. Laura, addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.” The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.” Miss Kuenssberg "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a BBC journalist, you know, and tomorrow's news will run this story. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?” The biker replies "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit”. The journalist leaves. The following morning the biker turns on BBC News to see if it indeed brings news of his actions. BBC Headline: RIGHT WING UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH. And THAT pretty much sums up the BBC's approach to the news these days.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 03:21 PM

Excellent, Longfellow - that's going to be forwarded to my American friends.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top