Join for free
Page 498 of 754 « First < 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 548 598 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 12:53 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Morning, Really cold, wet, n miserable in Perth this morning. The wind is starting to kick off again too. I was going back up north for the next 10 days till my next Doctor's Appointment at the end of the month, but the road's really bad with snow in Drumochter and flood water coming off the hills from Golspie up. Sooooo I'd better stay here for the time being, incase I can't get back. Only got the wee polo with me not one of the 4x4s.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 05:30 PM

Evenin' all,tried and failed to get online earlier as still having hub prob;s...tech' Guy coming out tomorrow so if You don't hear from Me again,You'll know I've told VM to shove Their broadband/wifi/landline/tv where the sun don't shine....just causing Me stress because some clown on their (help line)can't do what They're paid for..enough is enough
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 06:05 PM

Good evening everybody.Roxy hope you don't have any problems when your driving. May I don't know what I'd do without broadband. Heavy rain again here this morning and I forgot to get a tv guide. Will walk up and get one in case I cant get out tomorrow.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 10:55 PM

That's exactly what I did May. I now use (Three) my phone network to power the Internet and it's much better than VM and less than half the price. Better still you just plug in the hub and away you go, if you go on holiday just take it with you and plug it in wherever. If you have a good phone signal at your home then you'll be fine, next time your in town call into a Three Shop and talk it through with them. I only pay £17 a month for the best Internet I have ever had.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:10 AM

Good Morning Each,and what a morning it is,cold,wet n windy,
VM Tech' Guy just gone and all seems to be running smoothly,all He did was cut the end of the cable and put a new fitting on as He said that was the problem...funny..I don't feel I've seen the last of Him!

Hi Roxy,I must look into that but I've had cable tv/phone since I moved into this new build 16 yrs ago,so have it on My living room tv..have freeview in My bedroom tv which is dodgy at times..hey ho...time will tell..We're so dependent on broadband/wifi now and never have paper bills any more,but sometimes I'd like to be back to the way it once was as this is the main thing in My life which causes Me any stress!!...I tested My blood pressure a couple of times since the end of Dec' and it was high...first time ever...jeeze!...ok rant over....keep warm & safe all over the weekend,xx..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

15-02-2020, 11:08 AM

Morning, Another wet one but not too windy so far. Himself says there's a lot of snow on the road outside the Town and as for Drumochter…...Well.
Hoping it stops raining for a while so I can get a dry....ish walk with the dog, other than that I'm going nowhere.

May here's the Link for the Three Broadband, just bung in your postcode and see what comes up. I can certainly recommend it.

http://www.three.co.uk/store/broadband/home-broadband
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:06 PM

Good morning.Raining here so I wont be going out the door. Roxy no snow here thank goodness. May when I got a new hub my niece installed it. I then got a call from BT to say it wasn't working, the guy came out and installed a socket and its now running fine.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

15-02-2020, 12:27 PM

Hi again,it looks like I'm stuck in for the day as the weather has worsened...so..I'll be in & out here for most of it

I don't have a BT landline Jessie,it's cable,and My broadband hasn't anything to do with the phone...That link looks good Roxy,but I'd probably still need to pay VM for My phone & tv,so wouldn't be much better off pricewise...I also hate changing stuff around like Utility Providers..must be an age thing as I get nervous just thinking about it I'll bet You never took Me for the nervous type,most People think I'm always calm cool & collected
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

15-02-2020, 12:50 PM

I used to be with VM when I lived in Perth full time, I had the Phone, TV, Internet all for £30 a month. The price went up, n up, n up until I said ENOUGH. I got shot of the phone and the TV AND I was still paying £32 for the internet only. WTH?.... I had a booster put on my outside ariel and got lots n lots of Freeview Channels and I bought a record box too. When VM wanted to up my internet price again I said NO, I knew about the Three internet as my daughter had it, I went and got it myself I get it for the £17 as I've been a customer for yonks with my phone, it should be £22 a month but if your already with them you get the discount.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

16-02-2020, 09:23 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here in the Central Belt at the moment,the storms haven't really touched Us here thank goodness.

Off for a yomp before the weather changes...have a good Sunday Folks,xx

Page 498 of 754 « First < 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 548 598 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top