Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 01:42 PM

Re: Last to post wins

I see that the ratbags of the female type have befouled this place once again. Us blokes just get it cleaned and looking respectable and you wimmin troop in and clutter the place up again with your cheap tat gossip magazines, and sundry makeup containers. And just what is that cheap perfume? A Poundland bargain by the stench of it. Either that, or one of Tabby's cats has been around spraying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that the ratbags of the female type have befouled this place once again. Us blokes just get it cleaned and looking respectable and you wimmin troop in and clutter the place up again with your cheap tat gossip magazines, and sundry makeup containers. And just what is that cheap perfume? A Poundland bargain by the stench of it. Either that, or one of Tabby's cats has been around spraying.
Yes, they are back and whingeing about holidays and things. I remember last year we offered to send them to Yemen but they refused, ungrateful wretches they are.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 10:59 PM

Yeah, that's it, you get 'em in while a lady is 'down', you 'men.'

Ooh I have had a day today.
Blinkin' phone packed up this morning, every time I picked it up it have the engaged signal instead of a dial tone.
After being left on hold at Virgin for 32 bloody minutes by some foreign bloke I could barely understand (grrrr ) I was finally told there was a problem in my area.

Then I had to rush my dear 'Iz' to the vets lunchtime. She seemed in a lot of pain and couldn't even walk properly.
Seems she has not one, but two nasty problems at the mo, poor girl.
He kept her there until tonight and I went to collect her tonight about 7.30. (which was a bit of a worry as I can't see too well night driving)!

That lovely caring man, has just phoned me from his home at 9.45 tonight to enquire how she is! I've to take her back in at 8.30 in the morning.

Sorry to bore you useless, idle 'men' but I thought if I was suffering, so can you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yeah, that's it, you get 'em in while a lady is 'down', you 'men.'

Ooh I have had a day today.
Blinkin' phone packed up this morning, every time I picked it up it have the engaged signal instead of a dial tone.
After being left on hold at Virgin for 32 bloody minutes by some foreign bloke I could barely understand (grrrr ) I was finally told there was a problem in my area.

Then I had to rush my dear 'Iz' to the vets lunchtime. She seemed in a lot of pain and couldn't even walk properly.
Seems she has not one, but two nasty problems at the mo, poor girl.
He kept her there until tonight and I went to collect her tonight about 7.30. (which was a bit of a worry as I can't see too well night driving)!

That lovely caring man, has just phoned me from his home at 9.45 tonight to enquire how she is! I've to take her back in at 8.30 in the morning.

Sorry to bore you useless, idle 'men' but I thought if I was suffering, so can you.
Poor Izzy. Please tell her that she is always welcome to spend time here with us men who will make a fuss over her and tickle her belly.

As for your phone troubles..............Excellent job Judd!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 11:31 PM

Don't know what she's complaining about re, the phone. Calls to Virgin are free.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't know what she's complaining about re, the phone. Calls to Virgin are free.

That doesn't make up for the twit I was speaking to, nor the hassle of trying to get any sense out of him, nor the inconvenience of having me phone out of action!
Unforgiveable saboutage that was, Judd!

'Ere, just had a thought . . . was my call free from my mobile if my mobile is sim only, and not with Virgin?

I take it you men will be contributing to my bill? It might ease your conscience for the appalling lack of consideration you show. It's the least you can do.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-02-2020, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Poor Izzy. Please tell her that she is always welcome to spend time here with us men who will make a fuss over her and tickle her belly.

As for your phone troubles..............Excellent job Judd!

Thank you Dongle.
I will pass your message on to her when she wakes up.

Ooh I say, she just read your message over my shoulder and I do believe she just attempted a rather rude gesture with her paw!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-02-2020, 12:55 AM

Right. I am orf to beddy bize now as I have to be out early in the morning.

If any of those smelly males try to take advantage and sneak in, they will be severely dealt with tomorrow.
I bid you goodnight.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 09:22 AM

I'll stand guard, Mups, cast iron frying pan and marble rolling pin at the ready!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-02-2020, 01:51 PM

Well done Tabby, that seems to have made them take notice.

Perhaps they also realise that if they mess up, the forfeit will be taking you to Dublin and me to the seaside - with free lunches thrown in.

They tend to guard their pockets, so they wouldn't like that at all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top