Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 10:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all, just started to rain here again but nowhere near as bad as it's been for some.

No plans other than stir fry for lunch, although I may peruse some holiday online brochures now that Summer has made as envious as hell...

Have a pleasant day everyone
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 11:34 AM

Good Morning!

I've been up since about 06-30, and now, after several cups of coffee and a shower i'm almost awake

Since I got up the weather has been awful - strong winds, rain, and fairly cold, and shows no sign of easing up
So I'll spend today indoors with one of my hobbies, leatherwork, and make a belt

But a combination of the weather and the tail end of flu means that I seem to have spent ages indoors, and I'm determined to go out tonight, probably to the local Working Man's Club
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 12:16 PM

A great big 'Good Morning' from Foxy's world....
Nice n' dry this morning when I turned out for my last run of the week, a brisk five miles, well, I say 'Brisk'....with the wind behind me it was brisk, but as I turned for the last two miles with the wind in my face it was anything but brisk... And then the rubber legs set in...but I managed a decent time and the black clouds on the horizon didn't produce the expected rain. In fact, they've all blown away now and the sun is streaming through the window. I think I'll walk down to the chemist and collect my prescription before I go to visit Mrs Fox....

I love Pina Coladas Summer.....Happy holidays...
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 12:18 PM

Gosh! You lot sure do get up early. I staggered out of bed at 9, not really ready to face the day, but I made the effort.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 12:36 PM

A belated good morning everyone I went out early to do a big shop , then to the garden centre for some early seed potatoes .

Lots to do now, first a lunch of grilled fish then out with Chloe.

Enjoy your holiday Summer if I am not too late...
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Gosh! You lot sure do get up early. I staggered out of bed at 9, not really ready to face the day, but I made the effort.
Oh good another peep wot rises late . I was beginning to think I was on my own rising as I do at 08:50 every day.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Sat in Manchester Airport waiting to board a flight to Barbados.....I blinking hate flying but have to admit I'm looking forward to the sunshine....back in 2 weeks.....have a good day all and take care .
Have a wonderful time and please, please order a pitcher of those piņa coladas; I think we all want one! I am heading down to the Caribbean next week and will give you a wave .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Oh good another peep wot rises late . I was beginning to think I was on my own rising as I do at 08:50 every day.
Hi Percy, I really don't see the point of getting up at stupid o'clock when I have nowhere to go, if I am going out, different matter.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top