Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 01:19 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 02:00 PM

I’ve told you about the potato man, next up is “Ringo the Laundry Guy”, he spent two years in Los Angles and came back with the strongest American accent I ever heard, one would swear he was a native of the city of angels. He called all the fella’s guys and all the girls were gals or dames so everyone called him the laundry guy, he loved that.
He set up his own laundry here when he came back and business was thriving in the late 50’s. He got the name Ringo because he wore two gold rings on each hand but none on the married finger, some believed he married in America but it didn’t work out. this was well before Beatle Ringo’s time.
He had a muscular pemanantly tanned body, an impossible tan to keep in the Irish climate, (we all know what happened to Michael Jackson when he spent two months living here, he turned white ) My mother used to say that he (Ringo) topped it up from a bottle of fake tan, you know the stinky brown stuff women used to use on their legs when they couldn’t afford new nylons, still all the local women were queuing up to give him their dirty linen.
Back then if you had a washing machine in my area you either won the Irish Sweepstakes or you robbed banks.
Ringo came round on Monday mornings and collected the laundry sacks then returned the clean laundry on Friday. He had a very big van and one could lose oneself inside it.
One morning while Ringo was chatting up the newly married Mrs Gilligan who was wearing just a dressing gown and a seductive grin as she held and caressed a bag of dirty washing to her chest as if it was Clarke Gable himself, little did she know that Mr. Gilligan was observing the proceedings from the top front bedroom. He had been off work for a few days with the flu and got out of his sick bed to investigate the tittering and laughing outside the house.
Well he was fuming, and when Ringo took Mrs.Gilligan’s hand and kissed it like a Spanish conquistador off to the Americas it was the last straw for Mr. Gillian. He was down the stairs like a greyhound from trap 6 at Romford and out the door like a light, he grabbed Ringo by the scruff of the neck and proceeded to strangle him up against the golden privet hedge, Ringo’s tan was turning all shades of purple, had it not been for the intervention of Dennis the docker next door who worked shifts and was home that day Ringo was a gonner.
Us kids loved all the excitement and Ringo never called at the Gilligan house again after that day, Mrs Gilligan was seen later at the shops sporting a black eye to the mutterings of the other women “Serves her right, brazen little hussy"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 03:06 PM

See Pugsy has a pub. Sweetie has the Candy Bar, now Spitty has gone into Fast Food.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
See Pugsy has a pub. Sweetie has the Candy Bar, now Spitty has gone into Fast Food.

well that's the fastest food i've seen in a while spittie - knock ya down sideways in a second?? I was lying on the pavement reading ya sign when a pair of blonde legs came along - and I wondered - how quickly can I get up from this lateral position before being accused of using my mobile phone inappropriately??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 04:36 PM

Gummy has sweets and books.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 04:37 PM

....then he thought "Ahhh,sod it" and took 16 photos and a video.
[the lady stopping to look in the shop window helped...the fact she was a police officer kinda ruined things,though]...
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 04:42 PM

.....as opposed to every other Australian garage/workshop...

[but we WILL piss in your ashtray]...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
.....as opposed to every other Australian garage/workshop...

[but we WILL piss in your ashtray]...
sorry Pugs darling but out of magnifying glasses at the moment - do you have an enlargement - NOT that man - put it away - there are women around FGS!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

17-09-2018, 04:57 PM

SILLY moi...you must be very used to using magnifying glasses to ...errm...'find things',gummy. Explains the wet patch,bro...

"Oh,that gumbud is SO fascinati...zzzzzzzz"
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-09-2018, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
SILLY moi...you must be very used to using magnifying glasses to ...errm...'find things',gummy. Explains the wet patch,bro...

"Oh,that gumbud is SO fascinati...zzzzzzzz"
well if ya tryin to advertise oysters with winkle and cockle pics ya won't get anywhere will ya bros??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top