Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 03:06 PM

Man or Monster

I would say this is a monster who used women and children as his prey.

Thank the lord those two girls managed to get away and raise the alarm, goodness knows how many more innocent victims he would have gone on to rape and molest. He will sure have left his mark on those poor victims. My heart goes out to them, they must have been so terrified and no doubt traumatised for rest of their lives. What a horrible ordeal for them. Doesn't bear thinking about it does it.

We really don't need demons like this, just hang the b*tard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50684470
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 03:44 PM

Re: Man or Monster

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I would say this is a monster who used women and children as his prey.

Thank the lord those two girls managed to get away and raise the alarm, goodness knows how many more innocent victims he would have gone on to rape and molest. He will sure have left his mark on those poor victims. My heart goes out to them, they must have been so terrified and no doubt traumatised for rest of their lives. What a horrible ordeal for them. Doesn't bear thinking about it does it.

We really don't need demons like this, just hang the b*tard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50684470
Castrate him.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 04:53 PM

What an evil man. He should be hanged. Sadly we no longer have the death penalty. Hopefully he will rot in prison for the rest of his life & never be released.
I am so sad for his victims, they will carry those scars for ever.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Castrate him.
And then hang him
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 07:30 PM

Unbelievable mistakes by the system they let him out as if he was a model prisoner.....its a broken system .... of course they will blame it on lack of resources they blame everything on that.

He should have been made to face his victims and their families too at the trial. Notice he didnt attack anyone who might be a threat just young and older females and children..... what an imbecile and a coward!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 07:35 PM

My heart goes out to these poor souls who he harmed .

Each day , each week the news is awful , vile monsters being released from prison . Poor innocents being harmed , lifes forever ruined .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 08:17 PM

Too many easily fooled and/or incompetent members of parole boards. Why wasn't this evil B tagged and forced to report to a police station every day?

No doubt "Lessons will be learned". Too late for his victims, especially the young girl and her brother who will be traumatised for life.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Too many easily fooled and/or incompetent members of parole boards. Why wasn't this evil B tagged and forced to report to a police station every day?

No doubt "Lessons will be learned". Too late for his victims, especially the young girl and her brother who will be traumatised for life.

I agree, Judd - after his castration.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 11:23 AM

I was reading that castration does not stop sexual desires so it's not the solution people think it might be....I agree though that just slapping folks in jail then allowing them freedom is not the solution.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 12:19 PM

In times past people like this would have been banged up in lunatic asylums. Replacing them with psychiatric hospitals was an awful mistake.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top