Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 07:51 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning all.

Not been out for a walk yet. Too wet and windy!

Housework day at Tabby Towers - Craft Room's turn to be 'bottomed' - that could take some time!

Have fun - stay safe"
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 08:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning ll.

Just put the Wheelie out, very cold rain and the wind is still bad

Taking Guy for an hospital appointment which will take some time this afternoon, having to go the long way round due to road closures.

My back garden is underwater and a complete mess.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 08:44 AM

Good morning all, windy here but not quite as bad as yesterday thank goodness.

After the flat roof felt over the kitchen diner was ripped off yesterday, we are awaiting a call from the insurance company contractors to to come and make us watertight again as I only managed a temporary fix yesterday with the aid of neighbours.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 09:13 AM

Sunny here in Sudbury but the high winds have broken two of our fence posts and damaged the shed so its leaning precariously ...

The chimnea is on its side and one of the hanging baskets has come down so the garden looks a tip.

It's going to be an expensive week I think getting that all fixed.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

The wind has abated this morning but it’s very cold. Dry, cold with plenty of sunshine and showery rain and sleet arriving this afternoon is the forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Keeping warm is the main aim today, plus though I must make my usual comment – roll on spring!
For anyone interested there are only 38 days to go!
https://days.to/spring/2020

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone not a good start to the week .
The storm has removed two ridge tiles from my roof and they fell missing my car by a foot so it could have been worse.

I have an important assessment with my GP today about changes to my treatment so don't really want to think about a leaking roof.

Off to check my house insurance, enjoy your day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 09:53 AM

At least the drought has broken

The Sydney dams have gone from 40% to 63% full that's a years supply of water.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 10:25 AM

Morning all,
Well I have survived the worst of the storm, so that's a good start.
Still windy this morning, and cold too, we'll probably have snow next!

Hope those who have had damage can get sorted soon, though I bet the insurance companies will be inundated with calls today.

Good luck everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning all

Well what a day yesterday ..sorry your roof blew off Barry but isn't it great that neighbours muck in when things like that happen it was the same here when we thought the little stream to the front of our house turned into a raging torrent. Folks were out making sure all the surrounding drains were clear so as to divert some of the water flowing into it....it worked too

Hopefully quieter day today....have a good day all whatever's planned

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top