Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 08:38 PM

Re: Poor me Harry (Caution, rant alert)

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It would be nice if we heard nothing more about them.
HaHa wishful thinking Longy ....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:08 PM

wishful thinking, if only, eh
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Yes, it is all getting rather tedious...

It's nothing to do with Meghan's colour, however much the PC brigade may say, the fact is if he hadn't met her in all probability he would not now be estranged from his family and would still be representing the royals at charity and army events. Somehow I don't think he would be living in Canada!
I always liked Harry, he came across as being down to earth and not up his own (royal) backside.
I do wonder how long the marriage will last...
I feel the same, Glanny. It makes me sad, because I really believe she has twisted his thinking into getting on the ' lost mummy' syndrome, and he's ending up like a lap dog.
Let's not forget, his mother -in-law has worked with 'mental health' , Meghan promotes 'mental health' and Harry is being used as the mascot.
I doubt the marriage will last too long, but the child is the issue. If and when Charles becomes King he would have jurisdiction over Archie, and just maybe Archie would have to be educated in the UK. That could be the breaking point .
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:54 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
HaHa wishful thinking Longy ....
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
wishful thinking, if only, eh
Yes, I know.
Isa49
New Zealand
Isa49 is female  Isa49 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 11:12 PM

I agree with what you are all saying about Harry. I thought he was more of a man than what he has turned out to be.
Seems to me wifey is calling the shots and he's fool enough to fire them.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 11:21 PM

Iv'e known quite a few kids that had lost one of their parents when very young, I for one, we weren't given therapy we couldn't afford it either we were told to get on with it shit happens, my advice to Harry the spoiled brat is get on with your life you whimp and stop F****** moaning.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2020, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
iv'e known quite a few kids that had lost one of their parents when very young, i for one, we weren't given therapy we couldn't afford it either we were told to get on with it shit happens, my advice to harry the spoiled brat is get on with your life you whimp and stop f****** moaning.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 10:34 AM

Ditto, back in UK for last official duties then if the media can just shut up everyone will be relieved.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 12:04 PM

Sorry folks, I like him, he is my favourite and if she makes him happy that's all that matters. The rest of the clan can go on being bowed and scraped to -
I'm a royalist but not a worshipper to the extent that I think they can do no wrong.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top