Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 08:29 PM

Part of Bristol Hospital closed.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...spital-3898280

The Urgent Care Centre at South Bristol Hospital has been closed, with police in attendance and medical staff wearing masks cleaning the area.

One eye-witness described how patients and members of the public were asked to leave the urgent care centre at the hospital just before lunchtime today (Friday, February 28).

Members of the public contacting Bristol Live have described how the police arrived, and health officials wearing scrubs and masks have been going in and out of the centre, with a major deep clean is underway
I wonder if someone with flu-like symptoms went in there for advice

This hospital is only a couple of miles away from me.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 08:44 PM

Re: Part of Bristol Hospital closed.

Is that the one by South Bristol College Mags? Wasband 2 was there yesterday I think.

He went with his piles so could be his fault!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Is that the one by South Bristol College Mags? Wasband 2 was there yesterday I think.

He went with his piles so could be his fault!
That’s the one Tess.

I love your sense of humour about Wasband’s piles!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 09:11 PM

Funny, it's reopened now but no one seems to be explaining what the problem was.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2020, 09:23 PM

Greta Somebody???
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

28-02-2020, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Funny, it's reopened now but no one seems to be explaining what the problem was.
It seems very mysterious Morty, an explanation would stop all the false rumours that will start going around.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top