Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:48 PM

Re: Valentines Day

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Ah yes valentines day , mrs p said let’s run to the bedroom and make mad passionate love...I said you’ll have to pick one or the other..I can’t do both....
Ha! Primus!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 08:54 PM

I got these!
Not yet in their full glory but still gorgeous x

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_195236.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	11612  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I got these!
Not yet in their full glory but still gorgeous x
A bit like myself.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As usual, I had to sweep all my cards to one side so's I could get to the front door this morning.
The postman came twice, and half a dozen couriers came with so many red roses my house now looks like Kew Gardens.

And then I woke up and saw the local free paper sticking out the letterbox, and a packet of vitamins I'd sent off for!

Hey Ho . . . .
If you had stayed asleep for a little longer you would have seen me arrive on my Arab Stallion, dressed in robes of the desert and carrying a thousand roses. After lifting you onto the horse, we galloped off into the sunset towards the cooling shores of the Arabian Sea.... but you woke up and spoilt it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 10:40 PM

I was quite amused to see some desperate looking guys fighting over discounted red rose bouquets at Sainsburys. Literally scraping the bottom of the bucket. My least romantic valentine was a yucca plant! My most memorable was a bottle of musky perfume wrapped in silk seamed stockings....!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If you had stayed asleep for a little longer you would have seen me arrive on my Arab Stallion, dressed in robes of the desert and carrying a thousand roses. After lifting you onto the horse, we galloped off into the sunset towards the cooling shores of the Arabian Sea.... but you woke up and spoilt it.

Ooh I say, I'll dream of that tonight now.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2020, 11:58 PM

My take was to create a bootyful card on my desktop with paint program and a few other things and send it to Annie at work by email. Took me a while but a while is what I have luckily. I'm not much of an artist but it's the thought that counts innit
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
My take was to create a bootyful card on my desktop with paint program and a few other things and send it to Annie at work by email. Took me a while but a while is what I have luckily. I'm not much of an artist but it's the thought that counts innit

Aaw, that's nice Keezoy, I hope she was pleased.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aaw, that's nice Keezoy, I hope she was pleased.
Yup.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
It is just another big commercial holiday, jammed in between Christmas and Easter to keep big money rolling in. It started as a celebration of the beheading of some Christians who pissed off the wrong people, but Madison Avenue figured out how to turn it into a love cash cow.

You are told that If you don't spend money to show you love someone then you are a heel. I don't buy into it. Hallmark nor Nestles don't love me but my wife knows that I love her. I try to show it every day.
My thoughts entirely.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top