Join for free
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 05:39 PM

Uploading to Youtube

Has anyone had any problems lately uploading to youtube? I've been trying over the past few days to upload a video, mainly to put the link on here, but the 'processing stage' seems to seize up. Or am I doing something wrong?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2015, 06:23 PM

Re: Uploading to Youtube

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Has anyone had any problems lately uploading to youtube? I've been trying over the past few days to upload a video, mainly to put the link on here, but the 'processing stage' seems to seize up. Or am I doing something wrong?
Not sure if this is related but YouTube wasn't working right for me the other night. I kept having to refresh the page. Eventually the video would load after a few attempts.

The BBC website too has been having problems with hackers overloading their systems.

Maybe one of these results will help ...

Google search: youtube video upload not working
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=yo...utf-8&oe=utf-8
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 02:50 PM

Re: Uploading to Youtube

Thanks, Mark. Will try again in due course.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top