Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 12:47 PM

Re: "Looney Left" In Denial

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nope. Robots will unburden ourselves of the terrible mundane work that are not fit for humans anyway - repetitive, dirty, unpleasant work. The very ones we need a massive influx of migrants to carry out apparently. They will raise our standard of living immeasurably and solve our present predicament.
Ok but what about the people doing those jobs, we aren't all recent migrants some of us were born here.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Ok but what about the people doing those jobs, we aren't all recent migrants some of us were born here.
You are a dieing breed. You will be phased out eventually anyway whether you like it or not. Once Robots can be built cheaply and can carry out the required work diligently enough they will be used.

Anyway, Robots will generally be used in industrial workplaces where they can be static. It will be a long time before they can carry out such work as cleaning. Believe it or not 'cleaning' is a very involved set of actions and is beyond the capabilities of Robots at this present time - cheap ones that is.

It is already happening in well developed countries ...

No longer sci-fi: How Japan's robots are being put to work
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35202976

Originally Posted by BBC
Japan has more robots and is putting more money into robotic research than any other country in the world.

Japanese companies employ more than a quarter of a million industrial robots - development driven by the country's rapidly ageing population and shrinking workforce.
Japan doesn't have a migrant issue nor have they ever allowed the Islamic belief system to take hold there - job done.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:32 PM

Muslims have been here for donkeys years living and working peacefully beside us all. I don't think Japan have it right in many ways I know when a friend of ours went there for business he felt quite uncomfortable with some of the attitudes displayed.

As for me being a dying breed, in the company I work for now I am second oldest worker huge proportion of the staff are in their twenties. So next generation of cleaners are already in place from what I can see.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 01:46 PM

Muslims have been here for donkeys years living and working peacefully beside us all. I don't think Japan have it right in many ways I know when a friend of ours went there for business he felt quite uncomfortable with some of the attitudes displayed.

As for me being a dying breed, in the company I work for now I am second oldest worker huge proportion of the staff are in their twenties. So next generation of cleaners are already in place from what I can see.
Good for you. There is also the personal touch so jobs such as yours will be safeguarded for quite a while yet.

I won't mention Muslims in this thread anymore as it wasn't meant for that. I will also alter my post a little to diffuse the situation - kinda.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

14-06-2016, 01:48 PM

Good for you. There is also the personal touch so jobs such as yours will be safeguarded for quite a while yet.

I won't mention Muslims in this thread anymore as it wasn't meant for that. I will also alter my post a little to diffuse the situation - kinda.
No need to diffuse it we aren't fighting
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

14-06-2016, 01:55 PM

No need to diffuse it we aren't fighting
I don't like pointing a finger - one that isn't selective. I do have very big issues with Islamism but not with all those that follow it. There is a big difference.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

14-06-2016, 02:02 PM

I don't like pointing a finger - one that isn't selective. I do have very big issues with Islamism but not with all those that follow it. There is a big difference.
I understand that mark, I see the good in it having family members I love I know it's not all all like that though.

I was once told we all get the god we deserve, I think peaceful people tend to find peaceful gods wheras hateful people find the hateful gods they want to convince them they are right.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

14-06-2016, 02:13 PM

I was once told we all get the god we deserve, I think peaceful people tend to find peaceful gods wheras hateful people find the hateful gods they want to convince them they are right.
Nicely put. If it was left to me I would take steps to make the one religion causing the problems in this day and age to be reformed so that ALL who follow it are not faced with the dichotomy that now exists within it.

The great trouble heading our way is exactly the above and being part of the EU will only exacerbate it.

Sorry to have side-tracked this thread. No more from me now on this point.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 06:00 PM

If it was left to me I would take steps to make the one religion causing the problems in this day and age to be reformed
There is not just ONE religion causing all the problem though. Every religion perpetuates the same system of control. They all instil fear into the weak human mind and thereby establish compliance and behavioural control. That control allows corruption to rule the roost.

You have to see both sides of the coin MKJ. As much as you look at the East and see its ideologies as flawed and dangerous, so too, those in the East must look at the West and view us to have an equally flawed and dangerous ideology.

You see intolerance in other religions yet you don't see it within say Christianity which itself is grown and established from murderous crusades and ethnic cleansing and the like.
You react to the East's violence with swords and yet don't react to the West's violence with cluster bombs and smart bombs.
You react to the East's murdering of 100s but not to the West's murdering of millions.

I'm not condoning either side. Religion and indeed the very concept of "faith" are significant culprits for the poor state of the world, but we have to realise that the "masters" that rule us have behaved unforgivably and there can thus be no surprise when those who have been wronged seek some form of revenge.

It is the masters that are the enemy here for they have, repeatedly throughout history, used their power and influence to pit one country against another under false pretence and thereby initiated wars that they profit from and which asserts and seals their governing power ever stronger.

As the advent of the internet has allowed the populous to become ever more educated and aware of what is really going on, it was always inevitable that at some point a Totalitarian regime would take over to force people to act and behave how they want them to. It doesn't really matter what form that Totalitarianism takes, or what religious banner it hides beneath, the fact is it is still one man bullying another into submission, as it has ever been since the dawn of mankind.

All the events we have witnessed over the past few years are just steps in a large agenda to implement a Totalitarian regime, a global regime with one world government which underpins itself with one primary global currency that all countries will be forced to adopt and use/trade in.

Those people will do their best to distract and focus YOUR passions and hatred to some other group of people rather than themselves. In so doing they will successfully engineer another war between peoples. That will reduce the numbers (part of the agenda) and will allow them to profit.

Your mind is keen. Do not let it be distracted by their fabricated events and the media conditioning.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
There is not just ONE religion causing all the problem though. Every religion perpetuates the same system of control. They all instil fear into the weak human mind and thereby establish compliance and behavioural control. That control allows corruption to rule the roost.

You have to see both sides of the coin MKJ. As much as you look at the East and see its ideologies as flawed and dangerous, so too, those in the East must look at the West and view us to have an equally flawed and dangerous ideology.

You see intolerance in other religions yet you don't see it within say Christianity which itself is grown and established from murderous crusades and ethnic cleansing and the like.
You react to the East's violence with swords and yet don't react to the West's violence with cluster bombs and smart bombs.
You react to the East's murdering of 100s but not to the West's murdering of millions.

I'm not condoning either side. Religion and indeed the very concept of "faith" are significant culprits for the poor state of the world, but we have to realise that the "masters" that rule us have behaved unforgivably and there can thus be no surprise when those who have been wronged seek some form of revenge.

It is the masters that are the enemy here for they have, repeatedly throughout history, used their power and influence to pit one country against another under false pretence and thereby initiated wars that they profit from and which asserts and seals their governing power ever stronger.

As the advent of the internet has allowed the populous to become ever more educated and aware of what is really going on, it was always inevitable that at some point a Totalitarian regime would take over to force people to act and behave how they want them to. It doesn't really matter what form that Totalitarianism takes, or what religious banner it hides beneath, the fact is it is still one man bullying another into submission, as it has ever been since the dawn of mankind.

All the events we have witnessed over the past few years are just steps in a large agenda to implement a Totalitarian regime, a global regime with one world government which underpins itself with one primary global currency that all countries will be forced to adopt and use/trade in.

Those people will do their best to distract and focus YOUR passions and hatred to some other group of people rather than themselves. In so doing they will successfully engineer another war between peoples. That will reduce the numbers (part of the agenda) and will allow them to profit.

Your mind is keen. Do not let it be distracted by their fabricated events and the media conditioning.
A good man should get his point over in three lines.

Morons like the rest of you give up after that.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top