Join for free
Page 281 of 505 « First < 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 > Last »
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 12:24 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, that's for sure. What a shame though that money doesn't go round the world in a more equal and shared way, what a better place it might be for all of us!
Has anyone heard of "Common Purpose"?

If so, what do you think?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->

Are you alluding to the fact that that the rich stick together Lindy?
A bit like shyte really!

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->

Do you mean this 'Common Purpose' Lindy?

Common Purpose is Sinister and Evil. The Proof

Being a secret society, like the mafia and the freemasons, it is difficult to get to the truth about Common Purpose. So when they are brainwashing 13 year old children on their Your Turn courses they don’t say that their ulterior motive is Cultural Marxist Social Engineering and a Post Democratic society. But it is. Their use of Chatham House Rules is an obvious smokescreen and the reluctance of all British institutions to respond to Freedom of Information requests about Common Purpose show firstly how embedded it is and secondly that they know they have something to hide.

The obvious first sources are Wikipedia (here) and the BBC (here) which are written by Common Purpose themselves so tell you what they want you to think, not what the truth is. But, apparently, they have 125 staff, are based in London, operate in more than 100 countries, operate at 50 locations in the UK and apparently have 12,000 people (useful idiots) under training at any one time. What they don’t tell you is that in addition to the charity they have a number of limited companies in the UK and presumably more overseas. A bit like an octopus.

So now to bring some balance and sanity to proceeds let’s go straight to this Daily Star article about Sonia Sharp which explains how Common Purpose are complicit in the organised rape of a million British children. Wikipedia don’t tell you that.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, that's for sure. What a shame though that money doesn't go round the world in a more equal and shared way, what a better place it might be for all of us!

Equal and shared ? Hmm. If that were to happen, what possible reason would the best and the brightest have to excel ????
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Do you mean this 'Common Purpose' Lindy?

Common Purpose is Sinister and Evil. The Proof

Being a secret society, like the mafia and the freemasons, it is difficult to get to the truth about Common Purpose. So when they are brainwashing 13 year old children on their Your Turn courses they don’t say that their ulterior motive is Cultural Marxist Social Engineering and a Post Democratic society. But it is. Their use of Chatham House Rules is an obvious smokescreen and the reluctance of all British institutions to respond to Freedom of Information requests about Common Purpose show firstly how embedded it is and secondly that they know they have something to hide.

The obvious first sources are Wikipedia (here) and the BBC (here) which are written by Common Purpose themselves so tell you what they want you to think, not what the truth is. But, apparently, they have 125 staff, are based in London, operate in more than 100 countries, operate at 50 locations in the UK and apparently have 12,000 people (useful idiots) under training at any one time. What they don’t tell you is that in addition to the charity they have a number of limited companies in the UK and presumably more overseas. A bit like an octopus.

So now to bring some balance and sanity to proceeds let’s go straight to this Daily Star article about Sonia Sharp which explains how Common Purpose are complicit in the organised rape of a million British children. Wikipedia don’t tell you that.
Well...........yes, kindof.............I see there's now more about it on e.g.: https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose I have a printout from many years ago from Wikileaks - it's basically a two-level chain of command and anything but democratic. It's described as "a hidden virus on our government and schools" ......."the glue that enables fraud to be committed across government departments to reward pro European local politicians. Corrupt deals are enabled that put property or cash into their pockets by embezzling public assets".

So at every level, the general public are being manipulated .......... does this apply to the current situation with coronavirus too?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 01:51 PM

Hi

An interesting article about what has been going on here in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...0-in-six-years

There will be one huge cover up after this.

A Public Enquiry which will last for years with immunity for witnesses.

Just like Grenfell.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I did make a genuine error so that this sort of thing does not happen again I will log out of the forum altogether. But when folk get to my age mistakes can be made unknowingly.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

12-04-2020, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I did make a genuine error so that this sort of thing does not happen again I will log out of the forum altogether. But when folk get to my age mistakes can be made unknowingly.
I suspect the thumbs up was more an indication of approval that I didn't go too deeply into the blame game, but kept my response brief and to the point..............it hit the spot - you made an apology........no epitaph needed.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

12-04-2020, 03:09 PM

Divide and conquer?

Those breaching the lockdown rules put in place by the Government can now be reported to the directly to the Police using an online form.

Island Echo has been inundated with phone calls, emails and messages from concerned readers reporting, to us, that Islanders are breaching the lockdown rules. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do, but Hampshire Constabulary has now come up with an easy-to-use solution for reporting such behaviour.

A new online tool has been made accessible giving Islanders the option to report an address where a breach is occurring or has occurred previously. This could be a residential or business address.

Although officers will always try to resolve things peacefully without enforcement, Police can issue fines and even arrest individuals who fail to comply.

It has been revealed tonight (Thursday) that 3 fines have now been issued on the Island.

It’s worth remembering that key workers come from all different walks of life and therefore there may be a genuine reason for someone doing something. However, large family BBQs (where those present don’t live together) is an example of a clear breach.

You can report an address by visiting https://www.hampshire.police.uk/tua/...irus-measures/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2020, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
That's daft, Ben.

We all make mistakes. Even I have been known to make mistakes!

So I wouldn't let it worry you and encourage you to leave the forum. That's my advice and hope, anyway.

Page 281 of 505 « First < 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top