Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 10:33 AM

Re: homosociality

Well forcing people to marry rarely ends well I would suggest.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:22 PM

I’ve come to the conclusion that most women are under the illusion that they can change a man once they have him harnessed, I’m afraid that’s not so, many’s the time I had to listen to women in the pub pouring out their sad stories after the husband has done a bunk, obviously constant nagging played a big part in their flights “Oh but I thought he would change his ways once he was married to a loving wife” It very seldom happens.
Before we got married we knew each other very well because we grew up together, she knew exactly what I was and I knew exactly what she was, she never once tried to change me and me her, we have no problems of who does what in the house either, if she thinks I'll make a balls of something she'll either do it herself or get a 'man' into do it, of course we’ve had plenty of rows but we stayed together through think and thin, we are old mates.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:33 PM

Only thing I wanted to change about my man was he needed to put the loo seat and lid down. Got that one off first week we were married and I can't think of anything else I have even thought of changing about him. No point marrying someone who needs to be changed to fit, you either fit together or you don't IMO
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 08:42 PM

I still find it very strange that two people either male-female or any other combinations agree or desire to live together for the rest of their lives almost as one - but isn't that what the bible in Genesis says a man will leave his father and mother and become one with his betrothed? - seems we have never stopped following the first book of the bible - even the Muslims and Hindus and 99% of the world does it - wow - pretty powerful imprinting from somewhere!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Only thing I wanted to change about my man was he needed to put the loo seat and lid down. Got that one off first week we were married and I can't think of anything else I have even thought of changing about him. No point marrying someone who needs to be changed to fit, you either fit together or you don't IMO
Does "putting the seat & lid down" have to occur before or after peeing

Trivial, I know ...............
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 10:30 PM

On our honeymoon night, once we were alone, I gave my new wife my trousers and said "Put Those on Darling" she complied, so I continued, "That's the last time you will wear the trousers in this relationship"
She promptly handed me here panties and said "Put those on Honey" to which I complied, she then said "That's the last time you will get into them until you change your attitude"
Nuff said...Forty Three years later and..........
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I still find it very strange that two people either male-female or any other combinations agree or desire to live together for the rest of their lives almost as one
I agree, it never worked for me, I'm happy living with my cat
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Does "putting the seat & lid down" have to occur before or after peeing

Trivial, I know ...............
depends on whether you stand or sit when peeing and before anyone comments further - yes I have seen "ladies" standing and peeing - a sight to behold!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 12:56 AM

it's no secret, many women do a stand up wee with ease
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2015, 07:43 AM

When I was single, a man and a woman combination would often gang up in the social club I frequented, as a single unit, when debating an issue, such combinations could be a formidable force, I'm not sure after many, many years, I have got the missus fully on board yet, to tackle some young lone wolf.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top