Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:22 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Good morning, Mups! Y'know, I was thinking earlier, never have I had such odd morning conversations as I have since joining here! Its a lot of fun and kicks the brain into action very quickly
Having said that...I do agree that its best not to encourage same, because as you say...who knows who you shall find sitting at the breakfast table!

I will practice my shoving technique....we do it different up 'ere, less bumpy, more oot-on-yer-bum

That sounds good .

Worse come to worse, we'll have to get a see-saw. We can persuade them to sit on one end, then we can jump on the other end and fling them right over the hedge.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:30 AM

Oh that's a really good idea, Mups! Or even a swing! We could give them a massive shove into the garden next door and watch them getting chased by the yappy dogs in there!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 01:26 PM

That's two good ideas we've had this morning.

Just having a quick check to see they haven't been to scrounge some lunch.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 04:13 PM

Good morning, Mups! Y'know, I was thinking earlier, never have I had such odd morning conversations as I have since joining here! Its a lot of fun and kicks the brain into action very quickly
Having said that...I do agree that its best not to encourage same, because as you say...who knows who you shall find sitting at the breakfast table!

I will practice my shoving technique....we do it different up 'ere, less bumpy, more oot-on-yer-bum
Why not practice by shoving off?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 06:09 PM

Oh we ladies do not shove, we bustle in a dainty fashion. Guys are for shoving, thanks.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 06:30 PM

Oh we ladies do not shove, we bustle in a dainty fashion. Guys are for shoving, thanks.
Aren't you supposed to be out making pasta somewhere?

You can present the finished product with a suitable sauce to us men for a tasting session.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

23-04-2021, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aren't you supposed to be out making pasta somewhere?

You can present the finished product with a suitable sauce to us men for a tasting session.
Aye, Scottish pasta, with water 'n' salt, for you lot, seeing as you are so intrigued with Scottish fare
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 07:10 PM

Aye, Scottish pasta, with water 'n' salt, for you lot, seeing as you are so intrigued with Scottish fare
Don't forget the egg. Yer cannae mak pasta wi' out the egg.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

23-04-2021, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't forget the egg. Yer cannae mak pasta wi' out the egg.
There's nothing in the LTP kitty for eggs I'm afraid....you'll need to do without. There's a half full jar of prunes though....prune pasta anyone?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

23-04-2021, 10:16 PM

So basically, it's just flour and water? It'll be like a frisbie.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top