Join for free
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 03:53 AM

Beer warning for the men!

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer".

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video on how this scam works click the link..
http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 08:02 AM

Re: Beer warning for the men!

Good one Cassie, never happened to me as I dont drink beer, I tend to become a loner after nine Brandy's drink though. lol
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:47 AM

Cassie that`s great fun, many thanks..hic...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 12:05 PM

Cassie, thanks for those words of wisdom, not that I would ever get caught by such a simple scam
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Nice one Cassie - all I can say is that the scam worked on someonme close to me about 42 years ago and the flipping man keeps coming back for more
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2011, 09:47 PM

Where do I find these Females PLEASE
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 04:43 AM

That is so funny......true, but funny!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Good one Cassie, never happened to me as I dont drink beer, I tend to become a loner after nine Brandy's drink though. lol
A man after my own heart, buddy - Brandy (for medicinal purposes only though of course - just a question of how much medicine one needs).
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2011, 04:28 PM

That is so funny.
I see you Unk. jo!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top