Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2011, 07:13 AM

All Bases Covered

A policeman in Adelaide pulled over a driver who had been weaving in and out of the traffic.
He approached the car window and said "Sir I need you to blow into this breathalyzer".

The man reaches into his pocket and produces a doctor's note.

On it was written:

"This man suffers from chronic asthma.
Do not make him perform any action that may leave him short of breath"..

The policeman said "Okay then I need you to come and give a blood sample"

The man produced another letter.

This one said:

”This man is a haemophiliac.
Please do not cause him to bleed in any way".

So the officer said: "Right, I need a urine sample then".

The man produces a third letter from his pocket.

It read:

"This man plays cricket for Australia ; please don't take the piss out of him"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2011, 01:43 PM

Re: All Bases Covered

I don't follow cricket, but I enjoyed the joke Galty, thanks.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2011, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
I don't follow cricket, but I enjoyed the joke Galty, thanks.
England just regained the Ashes after (I believe) 24 years and in Australia too, so rather an appropriate bit of humour.

But don't get complacent, if my knowledge of the Aussies is any guide they will be back with a vengance pretty dam soon
Troopie
Adelaide, Australia
Troopie is female  Troopie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2011, 04:12 AM

That was sooo funny! Do you know the funniest part? This is Adelaide, you couldn't get a cop to leave the station over here unless the place was on fire. We were broken into 20 years ago, phoned them and they said stay outside till we come to make sure no ones inside. I'm still waiting for them. No joke. I'm going inside today! A lady in the next town was bludgened to death. She called the cops as the thugs were breaking in and they never came till the next arvo when her brother reported her murder. They said they thought it was just the rantings of a lonely old woman! We have about 5 cops that cover about 400 ks. But back to the cricket. What the heck happened there? It's like we just lost the plot! They should just let Shane Warne captain. He could phone it in. One of our news readers thought he was off air and just went on and on about what an embarrasing bunch of prats the Aussies were. Had most of Aust not agreed with him he would have been suspended. Why is the barmy army soooo loud? Are the English deaf?
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

27-01-2011, 02:14 AM

Great stuff Galty

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top