Join for free
Page 17 of 259 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 > Last »
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 09:56 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Just someone he met on those singles nights he goes to, but think it will be Anna he's going for next
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
There are signs that he will . . .

She is a manipulative old bat isn't she.
Ken will dump Nessa for sure now he's found out how she deceived her own sister.
And Audrey will be waiting in the wings.....

Actually I think it's too soon after Dierdre - the script writers should let Ken grieve!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 10:07 AM

I agree Carol. There's no reason for everyone to have a relationship, is there? Life isn't about all that.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:12 PM

What gives Carla and her two siblings the right to take the high moral ground with their Dad (Johnny) when Carla has just sha**ed the legs off Robert the Chef, and Aiden has just spent the night with one of his employees (and both will probably get pregnant) And I'm not going to say anything about Kate his gay daughter.

Nessa was screwing her sisters husband, Tracey screws anything with a pulse, and Mary is obsessed with a married man; what could the script writers possibly come up with next? Someone posing as an airline pilot (the oldest chat up line in the book) sweeping Gail off her feet then absconding with all her money.....What...it's been done?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Just someone he met on those singles nights he goes to, but think it will be Anna he's going for next
Valice I think Kevin and Anna will make a lovely couple
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What gives Carla and her two siblings the right to take the high moral ground with their Dad (Johnny) when Carla has just sha**ed the legs off Robert the Chef, and Aiden has just spent the night with one of his employees (and both will probably get pregnant) And I'm not going to say anything about Kate his gay daughter.

Nessa was screwing her sisters husband, Tracey screws anything with a pulse, and Mary is obsessed with a married man; what could the script writers possibly come up with next? Someone posing as an airline pilot (the oldest chat up line in the book) sweeping Gail off her feet then absconding with all her money.....What...it's been done?
Quite right OGF...It was the pot calling the kettle ..wasnt it last night with Carla and the others against their dad.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Valice I think Kevin and Anna will make a lovely couple
I think me and Anna would make a lovely couple..............if I wasn't already married !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2016, 12:26 PM

lol Alan
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2016, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Quite right OGF...It was the pot calling the kettle ..wasnt it last night with Carla and the others against their dad.

I felt sorry for the old Dad. He didn't have to confess, did he.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2016, 01:04 PM

Me too Mups ...why did whats her face have to butt in and say what she did ? She only came in to give them drinks but couldnt help herself could she?

Page 17 of 259 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top