Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 05:16 PM

Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56864731

Wales manager Ryan Giggs has been charged with assaulting two women.

He is accused of causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford on 1 November.

Mr Giggs, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour between December 2017 and November 2020.

The former Manchester United player has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on 28 April.
Previously:

Giggs conducted an eight-year affair with his brother Rhodri's wife, Natasha.

In May 2011, it was reported in non-UK media sources that Giggs was the identity of CTB in CTB v News Group Newspapers, a footballer who had obtained an anonymised gagging order in relation to an alleged extra-marital affair with model Imogen Thomas.

On 3 November 2020, Giggs was arrested on suspicion of two counts of assault against his girlfriend and another person. He denied the charges against him.

Giggs was a gifted and consistent player for Manchester United - additionally, he was never sent off in his 24-season playing career for that team. Personally, I never took to him for some reason and my suspicions were confirmed by later revelations and subsequent behaviour.

It does seem that, again, his relationships with women is cause for concern.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 06:36 PM

Re: Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Aye, he's as famous for his womanising as he is for his football.

Let us see if he can wheedle his way out of this one.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, he's as famous for his womanising as he is for his football.

Let us see if he can wheedle his way out of this one.
Money talks. S'all I'm sayin'
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 07:49 PM

Red card! Red card!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:52 AM

Kate was pictured with a bruised lip in November 2020

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14748...on-girlfriend/

The charges
  1. Repeatedly or continuously engaging in behaviour which was controlling or coercive, contrary to section 76(1) and (11) of the Serious Crime Act 2015.
  2. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm, contrary to section 47 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861.
  3. Assault by beating, contrary to section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988. This relates to a second woman.

Common assault carries a maximum sentence of six months and or a fine of up to £5,000.

But the more serious charge of coercive control could see him locked up for up to five years if guilty and receive an unlimited fine.

The law was introduced in 2015 to address “controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate or family relationship which causes someone to fear that violence will be used against them”.The charges follow an alleged bust-up with ex-girlfriend Kate Greville at his mansion.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 12:03 PM

Hi

Sex is great, and consensual.

You do not force a lady, never, ever, it is simply wrong.

I have met some weird ladies, but it was their idea, not mine.

I have refused point blank to some requests.

Extreme pain is not my thing at all.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:10 PM

I am just baffled how you see this as a sport.
Then again I suppose its down to your upbringing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I am just baffled how you see this as a sport.
Then again I suppose its down to your upbringing.

? Who is your post to Bigfella?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Money talks. S'all I'm sayin'

Yes, unfortunately it often does, Pixie.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

28-04-2021, 11:10 AM

Ryan Giggs denies assaulting two women

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56911812

Wales manager and ex-Manchester United player Ryan Giggs has appeared in court to deny assaulting two women.

Mr Giggs is charged with causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford last November.

The 47-year-old, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour.

He appeared at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.

Wearing a dark suit and tie he spoke to confirm his address and date of birth before the three charges were read to him.

The case was then adjourned and Mr Giggs is due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on 26 May.

He has been bailed until his trial on condition he does not approach either of the women he is accused of assaulting or approach any addresses where he believes them to be.
..... ⚖️

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top