Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 09:24 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning now the fog has cleared. We had a bit of a frost last night.

I decided to go out early to take some garden waste to the tip 5 miles away only to find myself in thick fog when I got a mile down the road so a 10 minute job took an hour and I am only just having my porridge .

I may get some gardening done now the sun is out to dry things up.

Enjoy your day everyone
Keeper of Dreams
West Wales
Keeper of Dreams is female  Keeper of Dreams has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:04 AM

A rather drear start to this Sunday morn............whilst yesterday was certainly a beaut...........not only lovely sunshine and blue skies but it was warm...........
We live in hope!!

Have a good one.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:06 AM

Morning all.

Have been to a large Boot Sale this morning, got there at 7am and have just come home.

Its a lovely sunny warm day here.

Have a nice day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 11:23 AM

buenas dias all. A very late start for us this morning after a very late night, well actually very early morning. We had friends round for dinner last night, then our Norwegian neighbours came round with their friends. The Norwegians only returned here yesterday after being back in Norway since the middle of June and somehow or other the night turned into a "sort of" party, it was almost 3 a.m. before we got to bed ! Itīs another blue sky, warm and sunny day and I doubt anything much will be done in the way of work due to getting up late and having to go out in a little while to check on a friendīs house in another coastal village before they return next weekend.
Have a lovely day all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 11:55 AM

Good morning.
Yesterday I bought a cheap squeegee mop ... the only type I could find ! Spent quite a while searching the shops to no avail.

This seems to be a very strange part of the country. Some of the shops closed at 5pm yesterday ! ... ooooer

Enjoying it though

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top