Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 05:50 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Morning everyone, a better forecast for today I believe after yesterday's deluge.

No firm plans for the day yet, just the floors to mop first thing and I'm going to cook macaroni cheese for our lunch.

Enjoy your day folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 06:28 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 06:35 AM

Good morning all
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 07:15 AM

Morning all.
Plantman the deluge is now hitting Essex.
Bonnie my partner in crime was very hesitant about walking to the car this morning so I drove the missus to the station and then drove straight home. So no walking in the park today.
She flew into the house and straight into her bed after she had drunk what was remaining of my tea that is.
Guess she will be under the blankets until she see's the rain stop, if it ever does..
Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 07:34 AM

Good morning all,

LF, that's reassuring I have to take Amber out and was waiting for it to brighten up a bit as it is so dark out there. So looks like it is raincoat on etc then.........Oh well cela vie' !

Have a good day all, Stay dry and safe, God bless.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 07:59 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here so will get the washing on the line then a brisk walk after breakfast,enjoy Your day all,x
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 08:09 AM

I'm going for a day out to Bury!

One of my hobbies is making knives, and a few weeks ago a friend asked me to make one for him
So I'm taking it to him; then a pub lunch in Wetherspoons; then a look round the art gallery or the Lancashire Fusiliers museum

If you're interested you can see individually made knives on this website
www.britishblades.com
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 08:15 AM

Good Morning All. A few rays of sunshine breaking through here so might be a nice day. Enjoy
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 08:25 AM

buenas dias all, another hot one is store for us today, yesterday it was 33C and today I think will be the same. No major plans today so far other than the brain scrambling Spanish class this morning. Enjoy your day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I'm going for a day out to Bury!

One of my hobbies is making knives, and a few weeks ago a friend asked me to make one for him
So I'm taking it to him; then a pub lunch in Wetherspoons; then a look round the art gallery or the Lancashire Fusiliers museum

If you're interested you can see individually made knives on this website
www.britishblades.com
I must admit that I've never heard of doing that as a hobby, what sort of knife have you made for your friend?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top