Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ChrissieL
New Member!
Bedfordshire UK
ChrissieL is female 

24-09-2015, 12:15 PM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning (a bit late I know) everyone. A lovely sunny day now after rain overnight and first thing this morning. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2015, 04:04 PM

Afternoon all ... been told my 'mine host' to tidy up the front room !!!

I am fairly amiable a lot of the time and decided, in addition, to sweep and wash the kitchen and bathroom floors.
A word of thanks would has not been forthcoming, au contraire !

I am now on strike.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2015, 05:31 PM

I meant to do a big house clean this morning, but instead had an apt with a GP as I'd had a sore chest when taking a dep breath, and had a very thorough going over, but nothing was found, and as I'd taken a couple of ibuprofen this morning, which had worked really well, I could properly explain what it was like. I felt I had been a real time waster, but the 2 docs I saw were really nice. That's the send time I've been for something and nothing was found. The sun came out and it got so warm that I had to carry my coat on my walk home. The fcleaning will now have to wait till Tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top