Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 05:23 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

The Calf ofMan ( the island at the back).
Sheila's off out to see her pal today. They'll have plenty to talk about as they haven't met up for about 5 weeks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 06:01 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, a fine day forecast and a fine weekend too, sounds like just the weather to sit in the garden and ponder all of the jobs you ought to be doing.....

No rest for the wicked though, Tescos for me first thing then I've got to cut out all of the old blackberry canes that have finished fruiting and tie in the new canes ready for next year.

Enjoy your day folks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 06:37 AM

Good morning everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 06:38 AM

Nice picture - good morning all
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 06:59 AM

Good Morning all
have a good day everyone...it looks set to be sunny and warm here,so im off into town then will stop for coffee at Morrisons as they have just had a whole new re-fit in their cafe..then im going to look around a sale in town
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 07:00 AM

Good morning all,

Nice picture Alan, thank you.

Have a good day all, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 07:50 AM

Good morning all. It's nice & bright in my little corner of Derbyshire.

It’s my grandson Josh’s 3rd birthday today & this morning Paula & I are taking him to a soft play centre. I need to get back for early afternoon for the plumber.
Tonight my friend Chris & I are off to the theatre to see ‘Rock n roll paradise’

Whoooo – we’ll be dancing in the aisles.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 08:50 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine this morning, also very warm. Off to the brain scrambling class shortly, after that a trip to the bank, no other plans, just whatever the day brings. Have a great day all.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 09:05 AM

Good Morning'
it's a beautiful sunny day here.
I've got to do some housework this morning, and this afternoon I'm working at a charity shop, so no time to sit in the garden unfortunately.
Have a good day all, whatever you are doing.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2015, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Sheila's off out to see her pal today. They'll have plenty to talk about as they haven't met up for about 5 weeks.
Oh dear, you probably won't see her again 'til after the weekend then

Lovely pic ...

We have SUN streaming in through the the front windows at present but the grass in the back garden is in shade and wet with dew.
Tortoise will stay indoors for a little while longer. Cats have sunbathed very nicely on the bedroom window sill and are now resting downstairs.
Have a pleasant day, everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top