Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 01:37 AM

Re: I created a crap but handy site.

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Oooh Mups, never have I seen you so masterful! 
Mind you, I always did fancy having myself a dominatrix.
Are you looking for a position by any chance?
nah she's got the hots for MKJ!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
nah she's got the hots for MKJ!!

Oi, I shall have his lady friend after me if you spread rumours like that.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, I shall have his lady friend after me if you spread rumours like that.
she's not Bi is she?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 01:04 PM

I love you experts
All our world leaders, should come here and read this stuff.
Read this because it make sense unlike the bullshit above.

For anyone who may be confused by what's going on in Syria and the wider Middle East......

President Assad (who is bad) is a nasty guy who got so nasty his people rebelled and the Rebels (who are good) started winning (Hurrah!). But then some of the rebels turned a bit nasty and are now called Islamic State ( who are definitely bad!) and some continued to support democracy (who are still good.)
So the Americans (who are good) started bombing Islamic State (who are bad) and giving arms to the Syrian Rebels (who are good) so they could fight Assad (who is still bad) which was good.

By the way, there is a breakaway state in the north run by the Kurds who want to fight IS ( which is a good thing ) but the Turkish authorities think they are bad, so we have to say they are bad whilst secretly thinking they're good and giving them guns to fight IS (which is good) but that is another matter.

Getting back to Syria.

So President Putin ( who is bad, cos he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and killed lots of folks including that nice Russian man in London with polonium poisoned sushi ) has decided to back Assad (who is still bad) by attacking IS (who are also bad) which is sort of a good thing?
But Putin ( still bad ) thinks the Syrian Rebels (who are good) are also bad, and so he bombs them too, much to the annoyance of the Americans (who are good) who are busy backing and arming the rebels (who are also good).
Now Iran (who used to be bad, but now they have agreed not to build any nuclear weapons and bomb Israel are now good) are going to provide ground troops to support Assad (still bad) as are the Russians (bad) who now have ground troops and aircraft in Syria.

So a Coalition of Assad (still bad) Putin (extra bad) and the Iranians (good, but in a bad sort of way) are going to attack IS (who are bad) which is a good thing, but also the Syrian Rebels (who are good) which is bad.

Now the British (obviously good, except some freak called Corbyn who, incidentally wears a corduroy jacket, which is dead give away as that's never good) and the Americans (also good) cannot attack Assad (still bad) for fear of upsetting Putin (bad) and Iran (good / bad) and now they have to accept that Assad might not be that bad after all compared to IS (who are super bad).

So Assad (bad) is now probably good, being better than IS (but let’s face it, drinking your own wee is better than IS so no real choice there) and since Putin and Iran are also fighting IS that may now make them Good. America (still Good) will find it hard to arm a group of rebels being attacked by the Russians for fear of upsetting Mr Putin (now good) and that nice mad Ayatollah in Iran (also Good) and so they may be forced to say that the Rebels are now Bad, or at the very least abandon them to their fate. This will lead most of them to flee to Turkey and on to Europe or join IS (still the only constantly bad group).
To Sunni Muslims, an attack by Shia Muslims (Assad and Iran) backed by Russians will be seen as something of a Holy War, and the ranks of IS will now be seen by the Sunnis as the only Jihadis fighting in the Holy War and hence many Muslims will now see IS as Good (Doh!)

Sunni Muslims will also see the lack of action by Britain and America in support of their Sunni rebel brothers as something of a betrayal (mmmm... might have a point) and hence we will be seen as Bad.

So now we have America (now bad) and Britain (also bad) providing limited support to Sunni Rebels (bad) many of whom are looking to IS (Good / bad) for support against Assad (now good) who, along with Iran (also Good) and Putin (also, now, unbelievably, Good) are attempting to retake the country Assad used to run before all this started?

I hope this makes things a little clearer.

( with thanks to whoever the original writer was)
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 01:18 PM

Yes .. that about sums it up in a good way.

And after the recent bombing by the USA (good guys) of the Syrian government forces (bad guys) in Aleppo .. the even badder guys (ISIS) are quite pleased and grateful for the US help.

Quote of the week ...
US Secretary of State John Kerry has said 'We regret strike on Syrian Army, but Assad still bombs indiscriminately'
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 01:23 PM

And we only bomb UN food supplies coz the US bombed our mates.

Russian Ministiry of Defence

Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
she's not Bi is she?
As I understand it, I can say no definitely not
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 03:15 PM

First time I've read this thread.

Five months on. 618 views but no members on your site yet, MKJ.
Something doesn't add up....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-09-2016, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
First time I've read this thread.

Five months on. 618 views but no members on your site yet, MKJ.
Something doesn't add up....
wot site are you talkin about - I've been around his site few times - needs tidying up a bit heh Rach!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2016, 04:33 PM

It's the first time I've read this thread .... I shall have to nip back to the beginning and see what it's about.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top