Join for free
Page 727 of 737 « First < 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 12:02 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Things I grew up with being banned left, right, and centre. I feel as if my whole childhood is being taking away by some idiotic snowflake group.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Things I grew up with being banned left, right, and centre. I feel as if my whole childhood is being taking away by some idiotic snowflake group.
That's progress for you Roxy.....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's progress for you Roxy.....
They want to go crawl back under the dark stone they came from, and blooming well stay there IMO.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
They want to go crawl back under the dark stone they came from, and blooming well stay there IMO.
I agree, we seem to be going backwards...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Aren't you charged on the number of Gigabytes used JB, I have a limit on the amount of memory I can use.?
At the moment I'm allowed 15Gb...Or else I will have to upgrade.

PS: Sorry JB, I just checked and I'm on unlimited use....
It was my google email account that allows me 15Gb...

Talk about 'Senior Moments'.....
I just took my car in to have a new windscreen after a stone flew up on the motorway and what started as a little chip, soon found it's way across the whole windscreen..
Anyway, yesterday Mrs Fox and me went to check out the company where my insurance company told me to present the car at 9:30 am this morning.

I went out early for my run, quickly showered, and drove to the place only to be told I had come to the wrong company.... Turns out it was 'National Windscreens' and not 'Auto Windscreens'....Today has not started well.....
Not to worry.
Yes, the Gmail limit is for storage of your pictures and emails, as far as I know. I think you can have more but you have to pay for it.
I don't think I've exceeded 15Gb yet, or at least they haven't said anything.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's like a match for lighting fires Mups..

Fat lot of help you are, young man!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 01:21 PM

JBR and Foxy, thanks for explaining, but it sounds a bit complicated for my simple brain.
I haven't a clue about Gb and as for an HDMI socket, I've never even heard of it.
I am worse than useless with technology, so I will just have to skirt round the wretched football or catch up on my reading instead.

Thanks for trying to help though. x x
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
JBR and Foxy, thanks for explaining, but it sounds a bit complicated for my simple brain.
I haven't a clue about Gb and as for an HDMI socket, I've never even heard of it.
I am worse than useless with technology, so I will just have to skirt round the wretched football or catch up on my reading instead.

Thanks for trying to help though. x x
S'easy! Just plug it in one of these things found on t'back (or t'side) of your telly.
Plug t'other end in a mains socket.
Then follow t'instructions!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	15980  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-06-2021, 09:50 PM

Male drivers!

Why oh why are so many men too bone idle to signal before they manoevre?

I have seen them on roundabouts so many times, and I have no idea which turn off they intend to use as they just will not indicate!

It also really does infuriate me when I am waiting for traffic to go by before pulling out of a side turning, then along comes some bloke who sees I am waiting and then turns up the turning I am in without indicating he is going to turn off. I am left sitting there waiting when he has no intention of going past!

These male drivers also swap lanes, pulling out into the next lane, or vice versa, drifting over to the inside lane again, and once more with no flippin' indicators in use whatsoever.

FIVE times just this morning alone, I saw idiots like this.
It really does infuriate me as it is both inconsiderate and downright dangerous too.

Grrrrrrrr....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Male drivers!

Why oh why are so many men too bone idle to signal before they manoevre?

I have seen them on roundabouts so many times, and I have no idea which turn off they intend to use as they just will not indicate!

It also really does infuriate me when I am waiting for traffic to go by before pulling out of a side turning, then along comes some bloke who sees I am waiting and then turns up the turning I am in without indicating he is going to turn off. I am left sitting there waiting when he has no intention of going past!

These male drivers also swap lanes, pulling out into the next lane, or vice versa, drifting over to the inside lane again, and once more with no flippin' indicators in use whatsoever.

FIVE times just this morning alone, I saw idiots like this.
It really does infuriate me as it is both inconsiderate and downright dangerous too.

Grrrrrrrr....
Men, or BMW, Range Rover drivers? They're famous for it.

Page 727 of 737 « First < 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top