Join for free
Page 220 of 246 « First < 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 04:44 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Man And Superman is my guess.

Here's another attachment, it's not that funny but I couldn't find another thread for it.
Correct!

As for your attachment, the result would be that WHITE people would then be underrepresented, although I believe that would be perfectly acceptable for the 'equality' people.

Like Animal Farm: "Yes, we're all equal, but some of us are more equal than others"!
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 04:17 PM

PAIN RELIEF

A man spent years on his invention of a machine that would transfer the pain a woman goes through giving birth onto the father.

So when it was time for his wife to give birth to their baby, he was excited to try his invention to see if would work.

His wife was in pain and so he turned he pain transfer up to 30%. His wife felt a bit better but it made no difference to him, so he upped the pain transfer to 50% his wife felt a bit better again, but the husband felt no pain, he put it down to men are more able to handle pain.

So he raised the pain transfer to 80%. He still felt no difference, but his wife was visibly eased. So he increased it to 100% , still he felt nothing, and his wife was laughing and joking, totally pain free. The nurses were amazed and some asked if he would hire his invention out.. inwardly he thought that all women made a fuss out of nothing.

So when he took his wife and new born baby home , they were amazed to find the milkman dead on the doorstep
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Man And Superman is my guess.

Here's another attachment, it's not that funny but I couldn't find another thread for it.

Love it!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 06:06 PM

Sad news today. After years of medical training and hard work, a mate of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients so can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time and effort. A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 06:08 PM

A guy is having a check up at the doctors.

"Do you think I will have a long and healthy life?"

"I doubt it," says the doctor, shaking his head. "Mercury is in Uranus right now."

"I don't believe in that astrology crap, doc."

"Yeah, neither do I. My thermometer just broke!"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
PAIN RELIEF

A man spent years on his invention of a machine that would transfer the pain a woman goes through giving birth onto the father.

So when it was time for his wife to give birth to their baby, he was excited to try his invention to see if would work.

His wife was in pain and so he turned he pain transfer up to 30%. His wife felt a bit better but it made no difference to him, so he upped the pain transfer to 50% his wife felt a bit better again, but the husband felt no pain, he put it down to men are more able to handle pain.

So he raised the pain transfer to 80%. He still felt no difference, but his wife was visibly eased. So he increased it to 100% , still he felt nothing, and his wife was laughing and joking, totally pain free. The nurses were amazed and some asked if he would hire his invention out.. inwardly he thought that all women made a fuss out of nothing.

So when he took his wife and new born baby home , they were amazed to find the milkman dead on the doorstep
Appropriated.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 01:47 PM

My wife was distraught when she learnt the producers of BBC's DIY SOS had rejected her application.

Apparently having a "lazy fat bastard for a husband" did not meet the shows strict selection criteria.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
PAIN RELIEF

You can consider that one nicked.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-05-2021, 03:05 PM

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 1.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	15634  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Page 220 of 246 « First < 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top