Join for free
Page 231 of 246 « First < 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 06:54 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

I've asked my girlfriend to polish my medieval battle uniform while I go to the pub…

She always said she wanted a night in, shining armour!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 07:48 PM

I just called the paranoia helpline.

Bloke on the other end said

"How did you get this number?"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:01 PM

Apologies. A very old one, but one that still makes me laugh.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nicholas.

Nicholas who?

Nicholas girls shouldn't climb trees.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 08:07 PM

Transgender women in female games...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 04:22 PM

Yeah, Judd, that's enough to make anyone laugh. Talk about stealing Olympic medals from those that should be winning them?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 04:23 PM

On their way to the church to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. Being good Catholics the young couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter finally showed up, they asked him.

St Peter said: "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out" and he leaves them sitting at the Gate.

After three months, St Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes" he informs the couple " I can get you married in Heaven".

"Great!" said the couple "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

"You must be bloody joking" says St. Peter, red-faced with frustration, slamming his clipboard on the ground.

"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple".

"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted, "It took me three months to find a priest up here. Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Transgender women in female games...

Brilliant! Was that Harry in the audience?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
On their way to the church to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. Being good Catholics the young couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter finally showed up, they asked him.

St Peter said: "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out" and he leaves them sitting at the Gate.

After three months, St Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes" he informs the couple " I can get you married in Heaven".

"Great!" said the couple "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

"You must be bloody joking" says St. Peter, red-faced with frustration, slamming his clipboard on the ground.

"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple".

"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted, "It took me three months to find a priest up here. Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"
Borrowed.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 06:18 PM

We were so poor when I was young, I once had my birthday party at the local launderette…

The highlight was playing Pass the Persil!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

24-06-2021, 11:57 AM

Jesus looked across the table and asked God, "Where have you been these last few months?"

God replied, "I've been all around Yorkshire".

Jesus was shocked. You've been in Yorkshire all this time?"

God replied, "Yes, son. It's Covid, lad. I've been working from home".

Page 231 of 246 « First < 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top