Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 01:44 PM

Cross Dressing

I have the greatest of respect for Eddie Izzard and Caitlyn Jenner, and living life as a woman is fine.....
Is it just me or what?
But after watching Eddie on 'Pointless' last night, and Caitlyn in 'Get me out of here' both burly manly looking blokes...
Does anyone else think how daft they both look trying to impersonate a woman and wearing skirts.....

And is it the Elephant in the room when everyone tries so hard not to notice or comment?

It smacks of 'The Kings New Clothes'....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 01:48 PM

Re: Cross Dressing

Hi

A day early, but here we go.

Tony Blair was known as Miranda due to his cross dressing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 02:08 PM

I have difficulty looking at them as women, to me they will always be men. They don't look feminine to me. I.m sorry but I just can't take them seriously. The male voice doesn't help matters.

I do try hard to understand but I just can't get my head around it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I have difficulty looking at them as women, to me they will always be men. They don't look feminine to me. I.m sorry but I just can't take them seriously. The male voice doesn't help matters.

I do try hard to understand but I just can't get my head around it.
Hi,

My Ex Wife arrived home early.

She opened the door and saw me.

She said take of my dress, I did,

Now take off my bra.

I did.

Now take off my panties.

I did.

If I ever see you wearing them again there will be big trouble.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 02:39 PM

I have to say it doesn’t bother me. People are, what they are.
Although, most still look a bit masculine, you never see an obese one.

I would say, l tend to notice women who dress like men. They usually have severely shaved haircuts and walk with a swagger.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 02:44 PM

I know it can be difficult but because I've known and know transgender people and have spoken in great depth to them I can find an understanding somewhere inside of me.

One lovely lady and absolute beauty had been born a boy . He/she struggled and didnt understand but managed to get through to the age of say 25 . Eventually the family pulled together knowing her struggle and paid for the big operation. She was shown how to apply soft make up and dress beautifully . She was all female and a beauty . Apart from her large hands and feet . She never married though.

The second acquaintance a big roughish man who had the OP done in his 50s . Always looked like a man dressed badly. Now an extremely successful counsellor hypnotherapist runs numerous clinics for help and guidance for those needing to change and having been born into wrong bodies . I never really bonded with this lady .

The third who I see often is sort of both really . I met her two years ago . She does have the Male look yet she is also gentle and quiet and definitely now a female in every way . Lives a quiet quite lonely life and I believe has been through hell to get where she is today. We can never know their suffering and struggles and cant even understand how it must feel to feel you are a girl in a boy body or a boy in a girl body . It goes deep and something we cant know. After the operation they cant help it if there is an element of the previous body or personality there whether they still look like a man or a woman we can all look odd on the outside with large bodies or thin legs or wide backs with heavy legs .

I'm glad I have an understanding .

Some people cant understand . Like my son who made a rude remark about a person as we walked past her/him . I asked him not to but he just laughed . I didnt try to educate him it's his life and choices .

What I do know is I've met three of these decent living people and I admire them greatly for there but the grace of God go I .

I'm one of the lucky ones
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 02:45 PM

It is none of my business how people choose to define their gender. Referring to Jenner as a "cross-dresser" shows a deep misunderstanding of the concept of sexual identity.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 04:36 PM

Jenner has done an awful lot of surgery to try and attain the presentation of a woman. His choice to do so. At age 70+ the price is now being paid. Jenner imho looked awful on "Jungle", almost as if the surgery would split at the seams any moment. Just a monstrous visage for me personally. I make no comment on his/her sexuality and personal aspirations. I simply make the point that for me it is just one more celebrity lifestyle person who has gone too far and butchered themselves to the point of it being unpleasant to look at. Michael Jackson was another. Started off a good looking young man and then became a surgery monster. There are many others.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Jenner has done an awful lot of surgery to try and attain the presentation of a woman. His choice to do so. At age 70+ the price is now being paid. Jenner imho looked awful on "Jungle", almost as if the surgery would split at the seams any moment. Just a monstrous visage for me personally. I make no comment on his/her sexuality and personal aspirations. I simply make the point that for me it is just one more celebrity lifestyle person who has gone too far and butchered themselves to the point of it being unpleasant to look at. Michael Jackson was another. Started off a good looking young man and then became a surgery monster. There are many others.

I think the worse one I ever saw was Pete Burns.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-away-aged-57/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 04:44 PM

I'm quite pleased they don't look too convincing.... saves any embarrassment.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top