Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 03:03 PM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry Folks, just didn't make it under the wire so it'll have to be Good Afternoon from Foxy's world....

It was so dark this morning it was almost 7:30am before I was out on the road for my Boxing Day Five.....Nice and dry underfoot and no rain but a biting cold wind in the exposed places (mine included...) ...
Plenty to do today getting the motor ready for the long drive down to Southampton on Saturday. I'll pack my case tomorrow, it won't take long to put suit in suit bag and a whack a few pairs of socks and undies into the case. Oh! and not forgetting shorts, swimming cosy and running shoes.....

Meeting the ship on Sunday for a six day cruise to Amster Jam and Bruges...Just a big party really.....:-D
How nice Bob, what a great way to end the year!

Hope you have a brilliant time!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 06:18 PM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How nice Bob, what a great way to end the year!

Hope you have a brilliant time!
Thanks Mags, and I hope Mr Mags is feeling better soon...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top