Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 03:57 PM

Re: Awful Photo

A difference of opinion here. I love the Christmas card and photo. It's not staged, has no one in suits, or a hand bag hanging off anyone's arm, just a happy family in front of the tree admiring their little tyke.

Archie is adorable. If memory serves, Harry as a little guy took a lot of flack as others thought he wasn't nearly as beautiful as William. He had his own look. I take Harry over William any day of the week.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 04:12 PM

Archie Munchkin Mountbatten Windsor ?

Maybe LD
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 04:14 PM

He's just a baby. I don't think he is particularly good or bad looking. Many babies look like winston churchill and then grow up handsome or pretty. Poor thing to be the subject of so much hate.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He's just a baby. I don't think he is particularly good or bad looking. Many babies look like winston churchill and then grow up handsome or pretty. Poor thing to be the subject of so much hate.
I'm in agreement with you, Annie.

Isn't this what bullying sounds like? Are we all so good looking that we can be so critical of a little one?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 05:04 PM

Oh get a grip People,He's an ordinary looking Baby and His face is too close to the camera..I think having handsome/beautiful looking Parents He'll grow up to be a fine looking Lad.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by may ->
Oh get a grip people,he's an ordinary looking baby and his face is too close to the camera..i think having handsome/beautiful looking parents he'll grow up to be a fine looking lad.

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh get a grip People,He's an ordinary looking Baby and His face is too close to the camera..I think having handsome/beautiful looking Parents He'll grow up to be a fine looking Lad.

No he isn't and no he won't.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No he isn't and no he won't.
Yes he is and yes he will .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I love the Christmas card and photo. It's not staged, has no one in suits, or a hand bag hanging off anyone's arm, just a happy family in front of the tree admiring their little tyke.
He's just a baby. I don't think he is particularly good or bad looking. Many babies look like winston churchill and then grow up handsome or pretty.
Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I'm in agreement with you, Annie.

Isn't this what bullying sounds like? Are we all so good looking that we can be so critical of a little one?
Originally Posted by May ->
He's an ordinary looking Baby and His face is too close to the camera..I think having handsome/beautiful looking Parents He'll grow up to be a fine looking Lad.
Exactly ..... few babies may be truly described as "beautiful" (although I was, in 1951, having won a National Dried Milk competition) ..... most are just fleshy blobs which will undergo radical physical changes in their ensuing years .....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2019, 08:17 PM

As usual Annie you are too quick to bring up your favourite ‘hate ‘ word .
No one hates the child it’s just a b awful photo !

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top