Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 10:14 PM

Re: Cheers Mate, Nice One!

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You'll have to start doing the `Glasgow Marathon`- going to the shops, off-licence, or chippy, in your pyjamas and slippers while wearing a short coat.
Judd....... LQ, Certainly loves her jimjams!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've seen folk doing that in Tescos in Batley many a time so no one would bat an eyelid, now if you said I'll have to start doing the 'Glasgow Marathon' in the buff that might scare a few folk …………...cover yer eyes folks that woman who needs her skin ironing is 'ere again

Don't tell me you saw me our Judd
LQ, l’d like to know, what Mr LQ wears when you’re in your jimjams?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

28-12-2019, 10:18 PM

[QUOTE=keezoy;1835692]
Originally Posted by Artangel ->
So there was l heading towards my bins with a carrier bag full of stuff to put in the recycling bin. It’s after the Christmas holiday, you know the time to relax and lounge about.

I’d just got to the end of my drive when a delivery van drove in. I felt embarrassed, l don’t think l put a comb through my hair today. Not a scrap of make up on my face and l’m dressed in my comfies! Baggy jumper that has been repaired a thousand times as l can’t part with it and a scruffy suede waistcoat on the top to keep my back warm.

‘Hello’ , l said, ‘Excuse my hair’, as l ruffled it trying to look normal!
‘He looked at me and the carrier bag, the bins and said, ‘Do you live here?’
‘Yes, l do, we were expecting a delivery’. He handed me the parcel.
I emptied the bag into the bin and walked back up to the house.
I called my daughter, walked up to her holding the carrier bag and asked, ‘ What do l look like?’

‘Homeless’, she replied!

Thanks a bunch everyone! Remind me, to wear a tiara, diamonds and long white gloves when l next put rubbish in the bin!

So l ask, how do you dress when you’re chilling and relaxing at home

Like a homeless person.
Keezoy, So you lounge about in your comfie scruffs too?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:17 PM

I have a gown, plus socks and flip flops.

In this attire I would not be out of place on the Estate, shopping in the Supermarket.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:23 PM

So there was l heading towards my bins with a carrier bag full of stuff to put in the recycling bin. It’s after the Christmas holiday, you know the time to relax and lounge about.

I’d just got to the end of my drive when a delivery van drove in. I felt embarrassed, l don’t think l put a comb through my hair today. Not a scrap of make up on my face and l’m dressed in my comfies! Baggy jumper that has been repaired a thousand times as l can’t part with it and a scruffy suede waistcoat on the top to keep my back warm.

‘Hello’ , l said, ‘Excuse my hair’, as l ruffled it trying to look normal!
‘He looked at me and the carrier bag, the bins and said, ‘Do you live here?’
‘Yes, l do, we were expecting a delivery’. He handed me the parcel.
I emptied the bag into the bin and walked back up to the house.
I called my daughter, walked up to her holding the carrier bag and asked, ‘ What do l look like?’

‘Homeless’, she replied!

Thanks a bunch everyone! Remind me, to wear a tiara, diamonds and long white gloves when l next put rubbish in the bin!
Angel, real beauty is more than skin deep.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:31 PM

Mups, You mean, no you can’t mean .....that you don’t doll yourself up to go the ‘Last To Post’ thread? What must the resident ‘International Playboys’ think of that!

No I'm afraid not, Art.
I don't want to spoil them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:37 PM

Mups, You mean, no you can’t mean .....that you don’t doll yourself up to go the ‘Last To Post’ thread? What must the resident ‘International Playboys’ think of that!
No. She turns up dressed like a bag lady. Us fellas don't mind though as it makes us look better.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Angel, real beauty is more than skin deep.
Agreed. I don't dress to impress, just to be practical. Cargo pants for the stuff you need to take when you walk dogs. Lots of pockets. Poo bags, a few treats, coins, a bit of the folding kind, card for purchases, pen, phone, notebook, all have their own home. The dog lead hangs round my neck unless I actually need to use it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2019, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No. She turns up dressed like a bag lady. Us fellas don't mind though as it makes us look better.

Only cos I don't want to get you fellas over-excited Judsy.
You're a pain enough as it is.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 02:47 AM

So l ask, how do you dress when you’re chilling and relaxing at home
I wear what always wear - T shirt (alternately black or white) and shorts, if I am going out I usually put on a pair of socks and trainers, if it is just around the garden then thongs (flip flops to you) but sometimes the other way round.

One of the advantages of being my age is that you are invisible so dressing up doesn't matter in the slightest.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top