Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 04:14 PM

Re: Cheers Mate, Nice One!

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Here I am,it's 8am....at my sons...I let the dogs out,onto the grass,quickly check to see whose about...oh good,no one,so off I go to pick up the dog poo......blow me out walks a neighbour,

What worried me was,I had no bra on.....say no more!...

Love your humour,Art....you tell it as it is....anyway....toodlepip..x
Pauline, It’s good to know, you understand my type of humour!

The gist really of my little tale, was that l was feeling most indignant that the delivery man didn’t think l lived here!

Did he think from the way l was dressed (bra-less too!) that l was some sort of inebriate woman who was scavenging through the bins and filling my carrier bag!

Today, l have made the effort, dolled myself up and now l’m feeling like the the ‘Lady Of The Manor’!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 06:07 PM

Well it’s evening and I have yet to comb my hair .
There is this black hole / comb time warp where all my many combs disappear.
The rest of my attire today is also homeless chic .
I did go to WAITROSE dressed like this -hopefully they will think I am an eccentric wealthy horse owner -on the strength of my boots .( alas this is not the case )
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Well it’s evening and I have yet to comb my hair .
There is this black hole / comb time warp where all my many combs disappear.
The rest of my attire today is also homeless chic .
I did go to WAITROSE dressed like this -hopefully they will think I am an eccentric wealthy horse owner -on the strength of my boots .( alas this is not the case )
Muddy, You are funny! It’s great to know someone else favours the ‘homeless’ look!
DiehardDinosaur
New Member!
Toronto, Canada
DiehardDinosaur is female 

29-12-2019, 06:22 PM

Haha that's hilarious .. I'm always in my comfy clothes at home, bare face, real plain so of course that's how you'll find me when putting the rubbish out. Isn't this our 'real self'
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 09:34 PM

After 50 years I have discovered denim jeans again I had trouble getting any to fit well but have managed to do so in the last year so now I wear those around the house with big woolly jumpers

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top