Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 07:26 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

A dry day forecast, Sunday Market and Carboot first, then recycling then home to do some more sorting.

Guy will be putting loads of stuff on ebay and Facebook to sell, both his and mine,

He is far better at it than I am.

Have a Good Day All
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 07:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Me? I am up early for a change and it is so dark outside no idea what the weather is like. Someone needs to turn on the big light in the sky
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning from Foxy in Southampton, lovely and dry, and very mild for the time of year. Five mile run done at six this morning along quayside. Just one ship in dock, a massive 'something of the seas' looked more like a block of flats...
Off down for breakfast now and then off to find the car park where a shuttle bus will take us to the dock ready to board the ship...... Ship ahoy and 'Hello Sailor'....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone.

Back to the books for me - but it is the last lap of the course. Deadline is Jan 7th. Done the early morning walk, fed the cats, cleaned their night tray, showered, breakfasted, prepared lunch - now I am hanging out the 'do not disturb' sign!

Have a fun day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone fine with a breeze for a change so I might get some washing dry outside.

I made vegetable soup for the freezer yesterday and today there is leek to make and another red cabbage to pickle. I managed to eat a jar in 3 days, I make it really hot and spicey.

Then a pair of jeans to shorten and the new Calender to mark up with Birthdays (if I can find it) . There is always something to do.
Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It’s not raining here this morning, still wet everywhere. A dry and cloudy start to the day is forecast with some sunshine in the afternoon. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Yet another ‘please myself day’ as there’s nothing at all planned!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 10:37 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm a misery guts this morning...not feeling well. I had better sort myself out as I'm out for lunch later to a local pub with all the family, it's our treat to them all and sort of a last Christmas celebration before the New Year...should be fun.

Oh well better put on a smile.....have a good day all whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 11:43 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here....

Washing is out on the line in the gentle breeze so hopefully it may dry today.

Enjoy your day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2019, 12:03 PM

Good morning - Things are quietening down now but we still have a son and two grandchildren staying with us until the 30th. Not sure what we'll do. Maybe go for a walk since the day is brightening up a bit.

Have the best day possible.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top