Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 06:42 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone - on the last Monday of the year!

I am grounded today - waiting for two lots of printer inks to be delivered. Amazon were/are having a sale so I took advantage!

My morning walk was a bit weird - unseasonably mild and far too quiet from a wildlife point of view.

Used the turkey carcass to make stock - added leeks, celery, onion, a couple of small potatoes, garlic and a tired looking courgette. Left them on the slow burner to cook while out for my walk - will blitz them into soup as soon as they have cooled. Should be enough to last the week for lunches!

OK - enough delaying tactics - back to the books.

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 07:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and all who follow.

Cold here this morning and still wet everywhere. A pleasant day with sunny spells is forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Mundane household chores to do and some shopping, mostly it's another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 08:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just taken the wheelie bin out and it is wet and we have a frost, not expected.

A change of plan for today as a result, an inside day, more sorting out.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everybody from lovely Llandudno. Tony & I have just spent the past 4 days here. It's been lovely. Home today.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning all a frosty one here and very misty.

Off into town shortly, a visit to the bank and wander round the shops.

Carol pleased to hear you’ve had a lovely 4 days in Llandudno, a nice way to finish the year ...... have a safe journey home today.

Enjoy your day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning - The last day for our family visitors but one more is coming here for a few hours before they go.

We'll be sending them all off with some leftover Christmas goodies so that we can't eat them all. Time to stop the excesses I reckon.

Have the best day possible.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 11:16 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day. Wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 02:39 PM

A belated good morning everyone
I have been out to buy a cheap printer (but highly recommended including by Which)
My son gave me an emailed John Lewis voucher for Chrismas which had to be printed out but my old printer refused to print it .

I am pleased with myself that I managed to install and connect to the internet and print out the voucher .

Now to do some housework

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top