Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 06:27 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

New Year's eve is here - how/will you celebrate? I am out to lunch with friends then, later this afternoon and evening, will be busy ridding the place of all signs of Christmas. Will have an early night so I will be asleep before the madness starts.

Have a fun day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 08:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who may follow.

Feeling milder here this morning than of late. A bright and sunny day is forecast for this the last day of 2019. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

More shopping to do, just odds and ends so mostly a ‘please myself day’ again!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone, Happy New Year to you all. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above everything stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 09:57 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Shopping done, breakfast out now home and hibernating for the day.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 10:07 AM

Hi all and good morning

I have woken this morning with a sore throat unable to speak which is a bummer because I'm supposed to be away overnight at a hotel for the New Year....I'll see how I feel as the day progresses....blinking fed up!

Anyway enough of my ailments...I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year....hope it's a good one

Have a great day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone dark and damp here, not what I need to dry the sheets.

Not a lot planned for today, learning the functions and testing my new cheap printer, lentil curry for lunch then to bed in clean crisp white cotton sheets to listen to the New Years arrival on the radio .

Enjoy your day .

Summer I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried Chloraseptic spray, it numbs the throat.
https://www.boots.com/ultra-chlorase...-15ml-10095640
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dark and damp here, not what I need to dry the sheets.

Not a lot planned for today, learning the functions and testing my new cheap printer, lentil curry for lunch then to bed in clean crisp white cotton sheets to listen to the New Years arrival on the radio .

Enjoy your day .

Summer I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried Chloraseptic spray, it numbs the throat.
https://www.boots.com/ultra-chlorase...-15ml-10095640
Thanks for the recommendation Meg...off to the chemist later...Will get some
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 10:37 AM

Good morning - Far from it being a quieter day yesterday, there were 10 of us here. Nice as it is to have that many of the family together, I'm hoping we'll have a quiet day today.

The ones who were staying here have gone home. The sheets are in the washing machine and a general tidying up of the house is underway.

It is indeed very quiet at the moment but I expect we'll soon get used to it.

Have the best day possible.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 10:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

After a few hectic pre New Years Eve days at Llandudno we are having a lazy day today.

Maybe go a stroll round the local reservoir & get some shopping done.

For many years we always used to go out New Years Eve but not now. We've got to the stage where we'd rather child mind and let the younger ones go out. I've made the offer to Ady & Paula so if they want to go out the kids will be fine with us.

Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top