Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:07 PM

Re: What is going wrong with some police lately?

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Wrong - not possible to edit it, and I deleted the post at the end of that thread since I'd accidentally posted the one above on there by mistake.

I have quoted the entire post.

Yet again, you are factually incorrect, and have (conveniently) failed to answer the questions about what "or" mean and whether you recognise the difference between advice and giving instructions. Presumably they are "silly" questions, even though they deal with the crux of the matter.

You can't change your ways and I can't really be bothered to continue to respond nor read the repeated drivel, contradictory statements and pathetic jibes that you continue to adopt as a way of diverting focus.

For the benefit of all posters who no doubt get bored from the squabbles you want to create, you're back on my ignore list. I suggest, not demand that you might find it beneficial to adopt a quid pro quo position.
'Ere' Dex, you used to be a school teach didn't ya?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=Dextrous63;2065920]

For the benefit of all posters who no doubt get bored from the squabbles you want to create,

Another false accusation that I won’t take lightly.

For all the squabbles that “ I” want to create......try and learn to take responsibility.for your own behaviour....instead of trying to off load it all on to “ME”....trust me i won’t tolerate it.
Same as you told a member on here they were a law unto themselves, now let me think who was that addressed to.
You’re in denial.imo.

Don’t try and teach me in areas...which you yourself are so lacking in....you stick with your own subject.
You’d be the last person I would want to learn from.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I believe you are wrong. Up to the end of WW2 BRITISH culture had become pretty much stable for around 350 years. It was only the very late 50's that immigrants came into Britain BIG TIME and the wheels set about falling off.
A large number of immigrants came at the request of the UK goverment. A fine example of this was the use of West Indian's being asked to work on London buses and trains.

A fair few more will have migrated due to the decline of the British empire who saw a brighter future in the motherland than their own countries.

Anyway, we can split hairs over the details.

I think there's a danger of thinking that the glory days of isolation, rise of the middle classes etc from Victorian days up to the 1930's were really that great.

But, I do agree that countries do need an overall sense of identity which has been hard fought for/developed over a prolonged period if they are to be successful. I also believe, like you, that the last few decades seem to indicate too much of a change, too quickly.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
'Ere' Dex, you used to be a school teach didn't ya?
Might have been.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 08:39 AM

How many 'bad apples' are there in a box? It's time someone started sorting out these
'bad apples' before they are put in the box with good ones!

Yes, yet another one, see details on the link below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56950484

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top