Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:15 PM

Boring

Hi

Page 1 of new posts, 15 on Brexit.

Get a life, we are out, move on.

Far more interesting things to talk about.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:25 PM

Re: Boring

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I wish we WERE out but because of having to establish a trade deal (thank you for nothing Gina Miller aka Singh) we're still struggling with the detail and the MEP's still have not agreed to our terms of this poxy deal. I wish BoJo had delivered a NO DEAL walk away but the "Remainers" prevented that.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:45 PM

It has been quite a political day here today hasn't it, Swimmy. But that's the ebb and flow of Forum life...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I wish we WERE out but because of having to establish a trade deal (thank you for nothing Gina Miller aka Singh) we're still struggling with the detail and the MEP's still have not agreed to our terms of this poxy deal. I wish BoJo had delivered a NO DEAL walk away but the "Remainers" prevented that.
I agree. That's what I voted for.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:59 PM

Swimmy, I think you are going to have to think of a new thread before THIS one becomes political too!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:19 PM

I came in from the backyard covered in dirt and unconsciously turned on the news before starting to make iced tea.

What was I thinking? Click.

Now Spanish acoustic guitar music is playing, while more important thoughts occupy my mind -like whether it's lemon or lime, cubed or crushed ice with that tea. If I can pour anyone else a glass, just let me know!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yep Swimmy! I've just unsubscribed from all of the brexit threads...
Different day! Same shit!....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

27-04-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I came in from the backyard covered in dirt and unconsciously turned on the news before starting to make iced tea.

What was I thinking? Click.

Now Spanish acoustic guitar music is playing, while more important thoughts occupy my mind -like whether it's lemon or lime, cubed or crushed ice with that tea. If I can pour anyone else a glass, just let me know!

Oooh, that sounds so refreshing, SM....I'd like a wee glass, please!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Swimmy, I think you are going to have to think of a new thread before THIS one becomes political too!

I agree.
Just another Brexit thread in the making - just in a different section.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep Swimmy! I've just unsubscribed from all of the brexit threads...
Different day! Same shit!....
Oh, I find them quite interesting... depending on who's posting, of course!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top