Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:45 PM

Re: Boring

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, I find them quite interesting... depending on who's posting, of course!
Time to move on JB, it gets too repetitive......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:49 PM

We've all been there, used to wait up to watch Question Time.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
We've all been there, used to wait up to watch Question Time.
Same here Spitty, now it just makes me angry.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:54 PM

Why do folks allow themselves to be Wheeled into a situation?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooh, that sounds so refreshing, SM....I'd like a wee glass, please!
Done and served with a slice of fresh pineapple on the lip of the glass.

No one's political views were ever changed on social media, but when it comes to the best way (and whether or not) to drink iced tea - perhaps!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 05:33 AM

I guess to be fair there is a dedicated Brexit thread. You don't have to go there. For people who have no interest in Brexit at all..like me..it does get extremely boring when people push the subject into everything. But I guess this is essentially a UK forum so we ( Australians, Canadians, Americans, New Zealanders, South Africans..you get the picture) grin and bear it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I guess to be fair there is a dedicated Brexit thread. You don't have to go there. For people who have no interest in Brexit at all..like me..it does get extremely boring when people push the subject into everything. But I guess this is essentially a UK forum so we ( Australians, Canadians, Americans, New Zealanders, South Africans..you get the picture) grin and bear it.
Yes, but how do you feel about Brexit?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, but how do you feel about Brexit?

I don't feel anything about it. What I think?...I accept that it is an important issue for the UK and Europe and that it is a subject that is discussed incessantly here. I drop in a couple of times a day briefly to read or make a contribution. OFF is not the epicentre of my life but I suspect that for some here it is. I like to say what I think and be honest but I respect the fact that it is a UK centric forum. I don 't engage in the subject enough to feel anything. It is irrelevant to me in terms of Indo Pacific issues. But if it means the UK can fill some gaps left by China's childishness, spite and outright bullshit with regard to trade well I'm all for it. China has been trying to strangle us with unjustified trade sanctions and bullshit lies for nearly two years now. They are failing. The trouble with them is that they underestimate everybody. Their country has certainly become very powerful but their tactics are boring and transparent. Everybody is awake up to them. All they understand is second rate con jobs and bullying and threats if that doesn't work. We have found markets elsewhere and will continue to do so. Australia is NOT scared of China. So if Brexit means alternative markets for us and beneficial two way trade deals..Bring it on!.. That's how I feel.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 10:35 AM

It's more complicated for us up here in Scotland. Our government is determined to take us out of the UK and back into the EU. Can you imagine the turmoil that is going to cause?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I don't feel anything about it. What I think?...I accept that it is an important issue for the UK and Europe and that it is a subject that is discussed incessantly here. I drop in a couple of times a day briefly to read or make a contribution. OFF is not the epicentre of my life but I suspect that for some here it is. I like to say what I think and be honest but I respect the fact that it is a UK centric forum. I don 't engage in the subject enough to feel anything. It is irrelevant to me in terms of Indo Pacific issues. But if it means the UK can fill some gaps left by China's childishness, spite and outright bullshit with regard to trade well I'm all for it. China has been trying to strangle us with unjustified trade sanctions and bullshit lies for nearly two years now. They are failing. The trouble with them is that they underestimate everybody. Their country has certainly become very powerful but their tactics are boring and transparent. Everybody is awake up to them. All they understand is second rate con jobs and bullying and threats if that doesn't work. We have found markets elsewhere and will continue to do so. Australia is NOT scared of China. So if Brexit means alternative markets for us and beneficial two way trade deals..Bring it on!.. That's how I feel.
Apologies. I should have added a laughing smiley.
I was just trying to wind you up - in a humorous way!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top