Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 05:54 AM

Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everybody

Dratted insomnia!! I was awake at 5.00am. No hope of getting back to sleep so thought I may as well get up.

We're waiting in for a parcel that has to be signed for today.
The carriers did say if we weren't in they'd attempt to leave it with a neighbour. If they did that I don't think I'd ever see it again as the neighbours hate me!! ( Re: My bollard problem) you may remember!!

Anyway - a time for doing jobs in the garden & generally pottering about.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 06:35 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning Carol and all who follow.

Cold again, but dry at first.

Loads to do in the garden, all bitty things, so can do them slowly with plenty of coffees.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 06:43 AM

Morning everyone, a bright but chilly morning at the moment. A few admin things to sort out and see how the rest of the day unfolds. Have a lovely day, however you spend it
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 07:21 AM

Morning all

Its a bit damp in Yorkshire this morning but I'm glad about that as it will make the grass grow and my neighbours the sheep will appreciate that

The farmer offered me a baby lamb to look after yesterday...I thought about it because the lamb was one of a set of triplets and the mum was having difficulty coping to feed all three but honestly I have so much on with the house I had to say no....I hope that little lamb is OK.

Lining papering today and painting. Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 07:53 AM

good morning, bright and sunny start but hint of frost. Two of our hedgehogs have been courting for a bout a week but no action as yet, maybe the appearance of the fox put them off.

two cars to put through the car wash and then some pottering and some admin
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

The sun is trying but it's still very chilly, so no gardening for me today.
A bit of online shopping & browsing and a few odd jobs and that's about it for today.

Have a pleasant day.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 08:32 AM

Morning all, a bit dull outside today but the BBC weather app says sunny intervals all day so I live in hope. Sainsbury delivery due today, but nothing else on the horizon. I will just potter...

Enjoy your day whether busy or just pottering
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 08:34 AM

Morning all, a frosty start here again but brightening now with some sunshine.

Nothing much planned, we just have to take Alfie to the vet for a lump to be investigated and then I'm on kitchen duties making a tagine for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone it is sunny after a frost but cold and damp, the kind of damp that gets in your bones.

I am off out for a socially distanced walk with my son and the twins. My son is an entrepreneur who sold his last business and works from home on 'projects' . He is starting a new one with a group of others so I expect I will hear about nothing else all morning.

There is also a little house for sale near my son's farm, he thinks it would be ideal for me but it doesn't have a lovely view so I need to get out of that one gently...
Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone. Sorry Barry about Alfie having a lump. It is best to get it investigated before it goes too far. I lost Amber new year she was riddled with cancer. Poor lass, That's the problem with pure breed dogs. I hope all goes well at the vets.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top