Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 09:51 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Good morning all the sun has returned with a gentle breeze and a nip in the air.

The plants are looking a lot happier after a day of rain.

I’m expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery later today, also an Amazon
Delivery.

Enjoy your day folks
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 10:35 AM

Another sunny day here, It has only rained once this month and that was over three weeks ago, it is very dry after a wetter than average March. Being Autumn it is cool at night getting down to single figures (9' last night) but daytime is quite nice getting up to the low 20's though I have to wear a jumper.

Glad I put the winter doona on the bed - something I do around ANZAC Day each year.

Got some washing on the line this morning and it was dry before lunch.

The cold weather has shown that I need a new car battery - damn!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning everyone. Sorry Barry about Alfie having a lump. It is best to get it investigated before it goes too far. I lost Amber new year she was riddled with cancer. Poor lass, That's the problem with pure breed dogs. I hope all goes well at the vets.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Thanks Moyra, just back from the vet's and they are pretty sure it is just another fatty lump, although it is in an unusual place around a tendon. They will check it out later under the microscope and ring us to confirm, but it's sounding good news thank goodness.
silvergentleman54
New Member!
Atlanta, USA
silvergentleman54 is male 

29-04-2021, 11:54 AM

Good morning from Atlanta Georgia, United States. It's a sunny-chilly morning here. I am sitting on my porch reading the papers and sipping my dark coffee.

Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday morning.

Allen
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 01:21 PM

Good afternoon all.

Been a bit busy this morning, one way or another.

Back from second dog walk and got a roast meal cooking.

Very cold out still.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Morning all

Its a bit damp in Yorkshire this morning but I'm glad about that as it will make the grass grow and my neighbours the sheep will appreciate that

The farmer offered me a baby lamb to look after yesterday...I thought about it because the lamb was one of a set of triplets and the mum was having difficulty coping to feed all three but honestly I have so much on with the house I had to say no....I hope that little lamb is OK.

Lining papering today and painting. Have a good day everyone

Good morning all, grey and cold here.
In fact we even had a minute or two of hailstones just now!

Summer, I brought a little lamb home once, an all black one and I called her 'Penny' (Penny black ).

They quickly become totally dependent on you and she would get very distressed if left, so she used to come out in my old van with me and the dogs every day.
Then what do you do with them when they are full grown and still want to live in the house!

There is a picture of her all grown up in my albums somewhere. The one of me cuddling her and my old rescue dog Shep. The evil so-and-so who had Shep was going to shoot him so I couldn't let that happen.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Thanks Moyra, just back from the vet's and they are pretty sure it is just another fatty lump, although it is in an unusual place around a tendon. They will check it out later under the microscope and ring us to confirm, but it's sounding good news thank goodness.

Poor Alfie, I do hope he's alright Barry. Fingers crossed ey.
Did they take a biopsy?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 01:58 PM

Moyra, the grief of losing a dog is sad and lingering -especially difficult to lose them to cancer like that.

Barry, you tend to your dogs so well. Most lumps are benign, but you have my good thoughts in getting Alfie checked out.

Macywack, I hope the little hedgehogs find a safe place to start their little family. It must be such enjoyment to have them around.

Good luck with your walks and errands today!

Second vaccine today, off to the bank, and then kayaking this afternoon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2021, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Poor Alfie, I do hope he's alright Barry. Fingers crossed ey.
Did they take a biopsy?
Thanks Mups, they drew off some fluid with a syringe and will examine it later, but the vet seemed to think it wqsn't anything sinister.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Barry, you tend to your dogs so well. Most lumps are benign, but you have my good thoughts in getting Alfie checked out.

Thanks SM.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top