Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 09:34 PM

Re: How Many Posts Does It Take.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well put Foxy, that's what I meant.
Thanks Longdogs.....
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:30 AM

After about 23 years of posting in forums, I am thinking what's the point of stating opinions, having them picked over and replying to those I don't agree with. Two remedies for forum tiredness. Ease off a little or don't do it. I find I'm in between both at present.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
After about 23 years of posting in forums, I am thinking what's the point of stating opinions, having them picked over and replying to those I don't agree with. Two remedies for forum tiredness. Ease off a little or don't do it. I find I'm in between both at present.
It helps to pass the time when you're retired Mart....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:58 AM

Good insightful post,mart.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 07:57 PM

Wow, Mart, I get war weary many times a year, and I've only been posting to forums about 13 years, to pass time when I was waiting on my divorce.

Needless to say, divorce is now old news, but am still posting on forums. The need to back off from time to time gives me a breather.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top